how to install line on zgemma h2s

Hi just when I thought I was on the home straight with this box it comes up and bites again. At present I'm stuck at getting my line to be accepted. I followed the instructions to install the line in Filezilla and all seems to be well but in the Softcam manager there is no sign of CCcam.xxx all there is is mgcamd.1.38. None the less I also tried to install an Nline in the newcamd.list and still no luck with getting channels. Any ideas where this poor fool is going wrong? Thank for any help. A zgemma's life depends on it.

:) Great news for the zgemma I got it fixed. The line was wrong CWS was in lower case cws hence it wasn't being picked up. Well I think that's what it was. Anyway it's now all good so be careful out there people these boxes bite for the slightest reason. :)

Last edited:
I have an Mgcamd line which was given to me like this
Host
user
port
password

How do I put this on a usb to install.

I have an Mgcamd line which was given to me like this
Host
user
port
password

How do I put this on a usb to install.

CWS = host port user password with the spaces in between each like Ive shown

create a notepad file called newcamd.list then copy and paste the line set out as Ive shown you how to, save it and add to the usb stick, then load it

Hi!

I have a zgemma h2s box. I have a newcamd.list and a mg_fcg file that my guy gave me. The box is running with wooshbuild v5.

I have upload the files via FTP to the box to the folder var/keys and I have activated mgmcamd_138r1 and restarted the box.

Channels still being not showing up.

When I go to the softcam channel I can see some information about the line like Signature OK, newcamd at toodles2.zapto.org and msec numbers and the a date and time being uodated. So it looks like the line should be working but is not.

Can someone please help me here? What can I be doing wrong?

Thanks!

I used the line creator to create all three lines and nothing works.

When you say "nothing works" what exactly is not working ??

We know for sure that the line creator works and we also know for sure that the line
importer on Woosbuild works, so maybe you are not using these correctly or your line is "faulty".

Yeah not to worry giving up for the day. I can get free view channels but nothing else. At least with the mb8000 you could tell if the line was active or not.

Starting to lose the will to live with my Z Gemma H2S.

Was sent to me setup, ready to add lines.
Lines work fine on my openbox, still got the attachment but unable to get any sky channels to work.

I have CCcam.cfg file and newcamd.list, tried to instal via filezilla, but then can't find them on Z Gemma box.
Also I don't have CCcam 2.30 everyone mentions, I have CCcam 2.1, CCcam 2.0, doscam, CCcam 2.2, mgcamd_1.35, evocamd_2.1
Where am I going wrong?
Spent 3 hours tonight getting nowhere
I am using a macbook, will that be an issue

Is there a way to get this line on the box without filezilla as I cannot get it to connect, been trying for last 2 days. Have disabled firewall, added it as an exception and still nowt.

Back