how to install line on zgemma h2s

I cannot get my line working I've got the zgemma star H2 with virgin line starting with CWS= I have tried everthing still nothing got some free channels but that's all I did the ftp over to my box but nothing still.

Addy its cool man, I just don't want you getting the incorrect info re: your box
If its only how to add a nline are you any good using FileZilla or flash fxp for example?

Thanks for the guide, Very similar procedure to dreambox's so shouldn't be a problem for me when i get a new zgemma

Yes I have used this and the line is showing active but the screen is blank and only showing free to air channels

I got 2 N lines on HS2 i changed the N: to CWS = and put them in bottom folder of keys dir newcam and changed cam on hs2 to mgcamd no joy but when leave the lines in ccam folder as N lines it works with hs2 cam set to CCcam 2.3.0 am i doing somthing wrong or wont all N lines work as CWS ?

I have changed the cws= line to N: line I have tried different Cccams 3 in total ftp then the scams say active but only free channels are displayed on the screen it's show the channels are there but no picture .

Evening all, I could really do with some expertise please. I am have a bit of a nightmare setting my zgemma H2s box up. I bought it fully loaded with a 2year gift. The box stopped working so I requested another line.....This is where it all went wrong and after a few factory resets and flash after flash. I am now at a stage where I am happy in what I need to do (after reading the 'bare bones' guide by kiddac (thanks by the way, great guide).
The problem is I think I might have deleted some important stuff regarding Cccam because everywhere I look on Filezilla I can't find it!
I have tried USR - KEYS but it say empty directory I have even tried ETC but no luck.
My gift line looks like this N: sattv.serv********************* 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi.sorry to jump on the band wagon but need some help.i am trying to put 2 cams on my zgemma h2s running wooshbuild v4.i put the two lines on to usb and use cam inporter in plugins but can only see one line in softcam panel even doh it says both lines installed.all is different with the lines is the host name.port,user name and password are the same.it keeps say cam 1 needs to be different to cam 2 error.any help would be great.Thank's.

Hi, not sure if I'm on the right thread. We bought a plug & play zgemma h2s box which worked fine me. It recently stopped working, could only view the FTA channels but all sky channels were blank. After weeks of googling etc, I flashed the box with the whoosh build v5. Everything went well, however still no sky channels. I now have no lines, no cams and have no idea how to sort this out. Can someone please help me get my sky channels back. I can't send the box back to the supplier as I've messed about with it, so need help ASAP :(

Hi katec1003.you will have to contact the box supplier and get him to send you on the line details and reinstall it or just source a new line.

Hi.can anyone tell how long it takes for files to upload on filezilla for clines.have wooshbuild on h2s but wont transfer through cam importer for some reason so used filezilla.just keeps saying editing file or uploading.have no idea why cam importer wont work or how long filezilla takes either.any help please.Thank's.

Back