I need help with when I play recording

I use OpenPLi.

The button Cactikid mentioned is the button he will have to press (as default) on all images. Three lines with an R, a list of recordings.
Seriously you use PLi abu ? Never in a million years personally would i use that.

What is more smoothy? What would you choose if you need to choose between blackhole or openvix? And why is they better than openpli :-)

What is more smoothy? What would you choose if you need to choose between blackhole or openvix? And why is they better than openpli :-)
Openvix personally as it's the most supported unless you are a member on vu forums

I use openvix and dont stray and only use genuine models and not clones.

I would ask on pc do you want to store them or just play them.

Do you have permission to record iptv as not all providers do.?

If set openwix in my receiver can i just put on usb and flash the box or do i need to delete openpli first?

Simple1080 is a copied from and modified from the stock PLI skin. I was involved in porting it over. The standard font size is bigger.

You do not install samba on PC, it is a functionality of windows. You will have to install Samba on Vix, other images haver it pre-installed. You can also make the HDD of receiver available to other devices

If you want to move files around from HDD to USB, you can use Dream Explorer plugin.

i have flashing my vu and now is wix on it. now i cannot access the box wth file zilla i get these error

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command: USER root
Response: 331 Please specify the password.
Command: PASS ********
Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

i just use same password as always i don't know why no cannot access my box with file zilla

i have flashing my vu and now is wix on it. now i cannot access the box wth file zilla i get these error

i just use same password as always i don't know why no cannot access my box with file zilla
Fret not Moshi will be along to help you.(y)

Need to setup a password on the box to allow ftp

Menu > Setup > Network > Password > Choose your password > Green (Save) Use that password in filezilla

Back