I need help with when I play recording

Great thank you very much sir moshibeth
What is the issue. Follow the instructions press menu on your remote once you get to password (1111) is easy-green to save- That is your password for filezilla its really not rocket science

Menu > Setup > Network > Password > Choose your password > Green (Save) Use that password in filezilla

What is the issue. Follow the instructions press menu on your remote once you get to password (1111) is easy-green to save- That is your password for filezilla its really not rocket science

Menu > Setup > Network > Password > Choose your password > Green (Save) Use that password in filezilla
Yes a newbie just learning and cacticid advising to set up samba even I have not done that.

All new images now ask for password to be setup first on box via remote control and write it down as you will forget it

Samba and or Nfs is handy to discover box on network and for viewing other hdds when mounted.

One box and tv then possibly no need.

does anyone here know how to delete oscam? I accidentally installed the wrong oscam.
That is fine just download the version oscam you require. Makes no difference if there are a couple of different versions in softcam manager. Have you managed to set password now and connect to filezilla

That is fine just download the version oscam you require. Makes no difference if there are a couple of different versions in softcam manager. Have you managed to set password now and connect to filezilla
okay but can i just delete oscam like this if a need.
Oscam Bin file:
/usr/softcams/oscam*
Oscam Configs
/etc/tuxbox/config/oscam.*

i was also wondering what oscam should i download?
oscam-emu
or oscam-pcscd or oscam-stable what would works best?

now i have innstaled 2 types of softcam oscam-emu and oscam-latest i have put the oscam server files into oscam.server and oscam.config but now i getting these messages from softcam manager
no config files found please setup oscam first in /etc/tuxbox/config

i think openpli is much better now than openvix hehehe:smiley:

now i have innstaled 2 types of softcam oscam-emu and oscam-latest i have put the oscam server files into oscam.server and oscam.config but now i getting these messages from softcam manager
no config files found please setup oscam first in /etc/tuxbox/config

i think openpli is much better now than openvix hehehe:smiley:
Rubbish now type your box ip address into your pc browser and it will connect to openwebif. You can add your line details in the readers on there

but when i do this nr 1 ) Go into softcam manager and change the cam to oscam-emu- tick to enable on startup using blue button (start oscam)
i get these messages from softcam manager
no config files found please setup oscam first in /etc/tuxbox/config ?

Vix 6.0 has two cam control methods. Some or all (not sure as info was not simply/clearly shared) have config files. Older vix images never had softcam config files. You need to be clear and detailed about what you did.

Last edited:
Back