"idiots guide" to installing sucmnsee's image with EVERY step explained in detail

Hi Sucmnsee,

Flash stick now initialised, and swap file created, checked EPG storage and I can now select to store in media/hdd

In the words of Borat, GREAT SUCCESS

However, the Cache error remains.... scenes of great despair

Attachments

• article-0-182C412B00000578-12_634x355.jpg
    article-0-182C412B00000578-12_634x355.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 74
The cache flush error is not an error. Just go into plugins and cache flush settings and turn off messages. While you're there set it to enabled and you'll not see the notification and the cache flush service will start.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
HI Tich, im pretty new to this so any advice on how to get a vix image for the cloned box would be welcomed, and an idiots guide to installing it. i bought it already done by lincsat but he doesnt have a vix image i asked him

Hi anyone know how to change volume settings please as only a few channels got high volume the rest have really low volume and when switching between them some are very loud and some are too low

Another one is I can't get Setanta Ireland on my box even though I did everything on instructs

Hi guys - just a quick question regarding the HDD for recording, I assume we are able to add this whenever i.e. can flash the box then add the HDD a week later?

Yes you can but you need a USB in for EPG , swap file to download to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

right all my box set up 1st go so very happy, but dunno region settings for sunderland, anyone help

This could be a pretty 'dumb' question so apologies in advance...
I have spent all day today getting set-up, the flash went perfectly first time and I have gone through the steps as outlined here and set up my HDD. I hit a problem when I get to the scanning stage, now I have two cables going into the correct ports on the back of the receiver but when I check sat finder I get no signal for the second tuner. The wallplate has a 'return' socket which I assumed would for the second tuner... any ideas? does this mean this 'return' socket isn't actually what I need?
It's a communal dish btw...
Also - if I only have a single feed going on, am I still able to record the channel I am watching and pause/rewind etc? I know I won't be able to record a different channel to the one I'm watching.
Thanks

As you only 1 cable going in it should be in tuner A Go menu, set up ,Tuner config Tuner B. Set to no config

As you only 1 cable going in it should be in tuner A Go menu, set up ,Tuner config Tuner B. Set to no config

I have done so now and moved on but I was wondering as to why the return socket did not work for the second tuner... just thought maybe someone has had a similar issue with a communal Dish.

Will I be able to pause/rewing and record the channel I'm watching with only one cable/tuner?

Thanks

Hi Guys.
Followed the idiots guide and everything went perfectly, but can only see fta channels.

Not sure if I have entered my line correctly mine has two lines...

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = xxxx.xxxxxxxx.xxx 55055 xxxxxxx 4444 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1

Do I need to have " lan server1" at the end and were do I input "CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60"

Thanks.

I have mine like this
CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
CWS = ########## 13344 ##### 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

---------- Post Merged at 04:04 PM ----------

But some people say you don't need keep alive and incoming port they were for older cams

Back