"idiots guide" to installing sucmnsee's image with EVERY step explained in detail

Blue button to get to softcam manager. Blue button in softcam if already ticked disabled it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Guys

I was just wondering if there is contrast, brightness, colour control on the H2 box.

Thanks

I have the same question about the 2s, it would appear at least on the 2s there is not a control for this, would love to be corrected though.

I cant get this to work lol can anyone help? Ive flashed the box and followed this guide, all steps seemed to work. The epg shows all the channels and the relevant info, but I can only get the fta channels. I haved tried putting the nline in manually and via file zilla but neither work. Have flashed and tried again but still no joy. Any advice where I could have gone wrong? lol
Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 08:43 PM ----------

Contacted another supplier and got another test line, all working ok now.

Hi, i have a combo box and would like to know how to set the cable side of my box up i have added both lines in newcamd.list but i have no HD channels so I'm assuming it has not worked. The sat is running though. Can anyone help?

Have you put in Net I'd and symbol rate? And scanned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Rusty, thanks for putting the guide together it worked first time.
Thanks to Sucmnsee for the image too, brilliant.
Cheers guys (y)

Hi there I'm trying to install succumnsee's back up and cant get get past the boot stage, I'm aware there are problems at this stage i've many 4 usbs including cruzer kingston exigo to make matters worse it doesn't show boot at all now! when I switch on it just shows a red power light on front panel.
any advice would be welcome. By the way brill guide anyway just wish I could use it.

Try the hddguru pc program to revive the usbs.
Untick quick and format with hddguru.
Then untick quicl and format with windows.

If still no joy try flashing bootloader first from zgemma .tv

hi guys,

I am trying to set up a box that i have got for my uncle however when i am doing a channel scan it comes up with an error message, something like 'tuner lockout' or something.

Do I need to change some setting in the Tuner Configuration?? It will have two inputs going in??

Cheers

Check you have cables going in right ports on Box, Tuner A & lnb in check you have a signal on both tuners by menu , set up ,Sevice searching , sat finder

yeah had them in the top left and bottom right ports so im sure they were in the correct ones.

In the Tuner Configuration should both tuner A and B be Simple then single, 28.2E and then no??

Yes check your signal in sat finder on both tuners you will probably find 1 is not working properly

Back