"idiots guide" to installing sucmnsee's image with EVERY step explained in detail

This is probably going to sound stupid (have only had the 2s a day), but how do I get the two lines on the newcamd. List, there only seems to be one line to edit.

Also how do I know if my nline is good, have not used it for a few weeks, but bought from a recommended forum user.

Cheers

Just try editing that line first as I said the first 2 lines should not be needed it's just when I downloaded vix 153 it was there and it worked. so now when updating to new images I just delete newcamd.list and transfer mine.

Yes you just have to set cable side up but image is good for both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At which point do i insert my usb stick? 'Download the HD Low Level format tool from here:
HDDGURU: HDD LLF Low Level Format Tool
Low level format your usb stick (click on continue for free, select your drive, choose continue, then choose the 2nd option near the top to low level format the drive.
Once done, then do a full format (ie not a quick format) in windows as a fat32 drive.
Expect each of the above to take up to 40 minutes a pop on a 32gig usb stick'

Do i download the software onto my p.c or my usb stick?

At which point do i insert my usb stick? 'Download the HD Low Level format tool from here:
HDDGURU: HDD LLF Low Level Format Tool
Low level format your usb stick (click on continue for free, select your drive, choose continue, then choose the 2nd option near the top to low level format the drive.
Once done, then do a full format (ie not a quick format) in windows as a fat32 drive.
Expect each of the above to take up to 40 minutes a pop on a 32gig usb stick'

Do i download the software onto my p.c or my usb stick?
Download the tool to your Pc
Connect usb to Pc
Format the usb using the tool
Unplug usb and put it in the back of the box

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Format using the tool then a full windows format before adding zgemma folder for flashing

Sorry I got mixed up, yeah once formatted, drag the file over to the usb, then plug it in

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Right okay so can i just download the back up file directly onto the usb or is it better to download it to p.c and then transfer it over?

You need to open it up first then just put Zgemma folder on the usb
Joe frost that may work on a new usb at first but not older ones

So i just create a Zgemma folder and then put the back up in that or are you referring to the Zgemma folder as the back up.

Hi all, I've got a zgemma that I brought off fleabay and get a lot of glitching so I have contacted one of the providers on here. He has sent me details of his "link" I.e N: blah.blah.67eh 01 02 03 etc.
Do I just need to edit the CWS: to have the new line up and running or is there more to it?
Thanks

Thanks for the guide I am one of the newbies you talk about, I'm going to see if I can get one running. Fingers crossed (y)

Computer will do it

---------- Post Merged at 07:46 PM ----------

Dougal 75 Yes just edit details then Go to softcams and restart 1.38 restart box
So line looks like this CWS = line details drop the N:

Last edited:
Back