"idiots guide" to installing sucmnsee's image with EVERY step explained in detail

Have you put your line details in correctly as if it's out 1 bit it will not work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. I copied and pasted the line sent to me.

---------- Post Merged at 11:18 PM ----------

My Newcamd.list and Mg_Cfg are both in the USR---.keys folder

After setting up loads of these have had no problems at all Like I've said If something out of place it won't work Also the classic one Is the line provider not working

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm cracking up trying to get my Nline to work on hs2 , all is working on the box except for paid channels, I'm using Sucmnsee's latest vix and done all steps accordingly using FileZilla to transfer the line but nothing! The line is ok because I have checked it on a openbox and it works fine.
Any ideas guys?

Yep

Yea lad I've done that and tried other ways of inputting it too but nothing will work, would it be possible I need to re flash the box,
I will try entering it manually this eve and if that don't work, try a different line from different provider to see if its that. But I just don't get why it works on the openbox but not on the zgemma,
I have set up a h2h before no problem, surely there the same.. (Btw: I did delete the line off openbox b4 try zgemma again)

Last edited:
The only thing I've done is tried changing the detail from N : xxxxx.... to CWS = xxx in the notepad when on FileZilla usr,keys, and I've also tried entering the details in etc,CCcam, keeping the N : xxxx at the start of line.

Last edited:
I had the same issue, I found that removing the CCcam Plugin and only using the Newcam worked. Make sure u enable the Line from Softcam Manager

I had a similr issue when I was trying to use the mgcam instead of the CCCAM...Make sure you have the correct one enabled and the cccam.cfg file edited.

Can someone link the details on how to update my Sports bouquet to remove the BT Sports HD channels from the listings?

Can TALKTALK be installed using this image in a similar method to SKY ?
Can a line be purchased to open paid channels ?

Regards JPS

Even though ive got a great signal on my Sky Box, no i have plugged in my z gemma i get a very poor signal, any ideas where i should look first to resolve this issue,

Thanks
Al

Is your lnb the old type that sky used as it is a known problem If not could try redoing the ends of cable

hi anyone tell me where to get a good n line from and give simple and clear instructions of how to put on box .how do they arrive in email and what do i do.i know how to get into box with filezilla thats all..cheers

Back