"idiots guide" to installing sucmnsee's image with EVERY step explained in detail

Have a question that someone might be able to help me with.... I have the zgemma s2 with sucmnsee image and all the other tweaks done like sky sports ROI etc. Now I'm looking at getting a second box for the bedroom, is their a way of transferring all the software etc from my original box straight onto the new one without having to do every step from the beginning again. Obviously I know I will have to enter a new line on it.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just do a back up of your box and flash new 1

Thanks tich...... So just flash the new box with sucmnsee image then just back up existing and restore on new.... By backing up I presume this won't do the image then just the skin etc ?

Once you have set your box up Just do a back up everything you set up will be on the backup

Thinking of getting the H2S as heard it's a better box..... Can I create an image backup on the 2s and put it on the H2S or won't it work because it's a different box.

Have a question that someone might be able to help me with.... I have the zgemma s2 with sucmnsee image and all the other tweaks done like sky sports ROI etc. Now I'm looking at getting a second box for the bedroom, is their a way of transferring all the software etc from my original box straight onto the new one without having to do every step from the beginning again. Obviously I know I will have to enter a new line on it.

Thanks

Hi, any chance you can let me know where to find a step by step guide to setting one of these boxes up ?

Thanks

If you want use a back up which is easier have a look in downloads they all come with guides

I
Can the formatting and usb transfer be done using a iMac?

I used my Chromebook for formatting and usb transfer (I only done a quick format) and it worked fine, not sure about iMac but dont see why not, as long as your using a branded usb like kingston or sandisk then i dont think it should be an issue.

Could someone tell me how to check my cccam status in the zgemma menu using this image? I got a second box and line for my brother and they line won't work. Provider has asked me for a picture of the menu where it shows offline

Could someone tell me how to check my cccam status in the zgemma menu using this image? I got a second box and line for my brother and they line won't work. Provider has asked me for a picture of the menu where it shows offline

Press, menu, then setup, then softcam/ci, then softcam manager. This will show your status

Thanks for the post. Looks like its just what I need as my zgemma s2s is stuck in boot after flash. Will try to re flash with sucmnsee image

Back