Don't have a PC for a start so I was wondering would ssh mobile app would do and find link on grogbuild
Install the app mentioned above by @dsayers2014 then flash Grogbuild in line with the instructions.
You'll need an initialised usb in the box before you start, the box downloads the image itself and needs usb for storage

Then I.ll try and find the command line and how to use it thanks
you can update but you still need usb flashdrive initialized and mounted , you change from wooshbuild skin to MetrixHD then you can do flash locam/online update.
Butonce you have flash drive mounted do full image backup and also settings backup just in case. once you have updated you will still need to reinstall wooshbuild not for the plugins but skin will be gone , when you reinstall wooshbuild it will probably only ask what skin you want to install all other settings shoild still be there.

But to be honest far better with Grog or willobuild those are updated unlike wooshbuild.

How do I get a subscription iv not had a zgemma for over 3 years does it work the same with sky and cable or do you have to do something different now

How do I get a subscription iv not had a zgemma for over 3 years does it work the same with sky and cable or do you have to do something different now
You can use willobuild or grogbuild free-range to flash latest image and add build.

As for subscription it depends what you can receive.

Limited none sky channels on sky UK via sky UK on cams although what's available is unstable, this maybe my experience and things might have changed so try a few lines first.

Virgin UK/Ireland hasn't worked for a few years.

You can use free satellite or terrestrial channels

If you have options for motorized dish you can get various foreign channels and some with English commentary. I don't use multi sats so others maybe able to advise on this setup.

You can use IPTV if you're provider supports setup on enigma2.

Just a note newer codecs don't work on old boxes so arm 4k boxes are recommended for IPTV for less issues

Last edited:
You can use willobuild or grogbuild free-range to flash latest image and add build.

As for subscription it depends what you can receive.

Limited none sky channels on sky UK via sky UK on cams although what's available is unstable

Virgin UK/Ireland hasn't worked for a few years.

You can use free satellite or terrestrial channels

If you have options for motorized dish you can get various foreign channels and some with English commentary. I don't use multi sats so others maybe able to advise on this setup.

You can use IPTV if you're provider supports setup on enigma2.

Just a note newer codecs don't work on old boxes so arm 4k boxes are recommended for IPTV for less issues
How does iptv work is the epg layout the same as when zgemma use to work with subscription do all movies Sports and kids channels work

How does iptv work is the epg layout the same as when zgemma use to work with subscription do all movies Sports and kids channels work
Everything works and nothing works.
Confused?
So is everyone else.
It depends what box or device you have.
You haven't said.
If you have a dish and/or an aerial you can get 100+ free channels.
If you have a capable device you can get 3000 other channels

Yes you can use jedimakerxtream to create bouquets so they will be like normal bouquets or xstreamity to use on a separate plugin.

I use jedimakerxtream to create bouquets for live TV then xstreamity for VOD and TV series.

Provider may also use alternative plugins like xtream editor to create bouquets and that has a separate plugin for VOD.

Probably best speaking to your provider regarding enigma2 setup as there's various options the provider may support.

Some don't support enigma2 with android only due to security and setup issues

Last edited:
Yes you can use jedimakerxtream to create bouquets so they will be like normal bouquets or xstreamity to use on a separate plugin.

I use jedimakerxtream to create bouquets for live TV then xstreamity for VOD and TV series.

Provider may also use alternative plugins like xtream editor to create bouquets and that has a separate plugin for VOD.

Probably best speaking to your provider rewarding enigma2 setup as there's various options the provider may support.

Probably best speaking to your provider rewarding enigma2 setup as there's various options the provider may support.

Back