Indian channels

Yes its def an encrypted channel sorry i did not make that clear. My provider opened up the channel with my line and was working perfectly a few days ago. Now i noticed that the channed kept saying SID PAT something so i thought i need to update the frequencies and it would work. I think i have done that and its not clearing so i am assuming its my provider thats the issue right?

My provider said this

"I have checked yesterday

there is no broadcast signal on that and other 2 utsav channels

So they will change frequency or close SD versions.

or they have technical issues"

I can not tell if he is just pretending to ignore it or if there is technical issues with that channel

Yes its def an encrypted channel sorry i did not make that clear. My provider opened up the channel with my line and was working perfectly a few days ago. Now i noticed that the channed kept saying SID PAT something so i thought i need to update the frequencies and it would work. I think i have done that and its not clearing so i am assuming its my provider thats the issue right?
The channel has moved,you need to rescan your bouquets or do it manually

Go onto those channels and then go into signal finder and a signal would be shown , if 0 signal something has changed.

Has your provider checked the latest movement as another post previous thread.

She shows correct channel data on her list

That is why you use Kingofsats to check upto date info which you are on

Is he not on the correct transponder on her photo ??

As mentioned on post 4

Last edited:
Which a rescan sorts out right?
Sorry i did not notice the frequency you was on,when i checked mine it did not work then when i did a manual scan on the new transponder it opened,
Yes its a pay channel and its your provider.
Saying that until last week a few channels what are not stream relay on uk tv did not work like history channel and since the server change they started to work without stream relay.

Sorry i did not notice the frequency you was on,when i checked mine it did not work then when i did a manual scan on the new transponder it opened,
Yes its a pay channel and its your provider.
Saying that until last week a few channels what are not stream relay on uk tv did not work like history channel and since the server change they started to work without stream relay.

So that is what i am trying to work out. Is it my frequency or my provider.

Back