Indian channels

I have a feeling its my provider because i did a rescan a few times. But tbf other indian channels like Sony and Colours working perfectly. So i can not work this out.

I have a feeling its my provider because i did a rescan a few times. But tbf other indian channels like Sony and Colours working perfectly. So i can not work this out.
Nope i doubt it just need to scan the correct frequency.

hey peeps

Another quick question sorry didnt thin of making a new thread
1678461051241.png

After i reloaded my boqutes the order of the channels has been messed up. I liked how i had it before with BBC one HD then 2 then 3 then 4 then 5 all in HD.
Now some are mixed.

Does anyone have the perfect combination settings to get the channels back in order

1678461144077.png
I tried playing around with these settings but nothing works perfectly.

Any help??

If you looked on Kingofsat plenty of movement on SD channels and might have to use Hd as Sd are getting dropped is why so many people are having issues.

Dam that Bouquet is dated 2020 which seems your living on old info

What box and Image are you using ?

Is box still supported and needing a new Image?

If you looked on Kingofsat plenty of movement on SD channels and might have to use Hd as Sd are getting dropped is why so many people are having issues.

Dam that Bouquet is dated 2020 which seems your living on old info

What box and Image are you using ?

Is box still supported and needing a new Image?

Erm Its a vu ultimo 4k. Its openvix image 5.4.009 release.
How is everyone else's layout. Am i the one wrong thinking it should be BB1 TO 5 ALL IN HD.

I haven't used abe2 for a while but try this

Right click on this link https://github.com/LraiZer/AutoBouquets/raw/master/custom_swap.txt

Save as custom_swap.txt

Send custom_swap.txt to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/

Let it override and re load bouquets

Gosh this sounds complicated. It should not be that hard just to get the normal channels to appear. Is the official sky channels now like this? BBC HD has always been channel 101 or the frist one.

Sky changed channels around a few weeks ago. Yes BBC 1 at 101 but it's how they have placed the HD/SD channels

Your image is old so you won't be able to do a software update. Re flash maybe a good idea but transferring the file is quicker for now till you have time to flash

Alternatively in AutoBouquets plugin press menu then change channel swap to no. This will give you SD channels first

Your image is old as vix is now on 6.3 images now .

Would XML update be needed or even work on old image?

Your image is old as vix is now on 6.3 images now .

Would XML update be needed or even work on old image?
I mean i can def upgrade my image but i thought this channel issue is nothing to do with the channel numbering.
Can someone give me thier settings i can try after updating my image?

Back