Indian channels

There were some other changes to AB 28.2 affecting channel orders for duplicates. For sake of simplicity, He is better off installing vix 6.3 to get other changes. At some stage he will want to use stream relay channels.

Your not updating image but do a settings and image backup first onto hdd.

I like to have line details on a desktop folder just in case .

I try and setup box from scratch as it clears away old stuff not compatible with latest image. 6.3.002

You could try restoring plugins and settings as some may not work.

There is no need to create an image backup.

Download image, flash image using image manager (this will create a settings backup automatically)
When it reboots, say yes to restoring settings and also plugins.
It will reboot.

Run Auto Bouquets 28.2 again or use AutoBouquetsMaker to update your channel lists.

There is no need to create an image backup.

Download image, flash image using image manager (this will create a settings backup automatically)
When it reboots, say yes to restoring settings and also plugins.
It will reboot.

Run Auto Bouquets 28.2 again or use AutoBouquetsMaker to update your channel lists.
Yes that's fine but nothing fixes the channels order. Why can't 101 just be BBC one HD

OK I've almost cracked it.
So I got the main fta channels working in order but there are some sd channels I want to keep in the bouquet like utsav plus.
Its like I have to choose one or the other

I read through quite a few pages of this, did it get sorted? Anyway the hd version of utsav plus is opening on my viark.

OK has anyone managed to get somehow manage the channel list in which fta HD channels come first and then this supercedes sd encrypted channels. Its like I have to choose all sd or all HD
I don't think there would be a setting like that but has anyone managed to come up with a way of doing that.
This would be my perfect set up if I can do it

You were asked to post details of the plugin/setup/options you are using so help can be relevant to your requirements/preference. You declined to provide those details.

But yes, it is possible.

Last edited:
You were asked to post details of the plugin/setup/options you are using so help can be relevant to your requirements/preference. You declined to do provide those details.

But yes, it is possible.
Oh sorry erm let me take a photo of my current settings.
I am not using auto boquete maker in the plug in.
I'm using the built in openvix one. I'll send a screenshot in a sec.

This is my settings.
Is that what you wanted to see?
How would this be possible?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230311-100211.png
    Screenshot_20230311-100211.png
    587 KB · Views: 12
You are actually using AutoBouquetsMaker (ABM).
Region: Change it to London SD custom.
Create main bouquet : change it back to FTA HD.

Then run ABM again. Be sure to change bouquets after it has run, otherwise you will see the cached bouquet.
Oh OK kool. Will try that when I get a chance.
Thanks abu

Back