Indian channels

OK so now I have another strange issue. So on my master box the channels are perfect and it's called utsav plus.

When I use remote channel stream converter on my slave box it thinks the channel is called vox africa. Its the same with a few others.
Why has it done this?

Attachments

• 20230311_142817.JPG
    20230311_142817.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
OK I think to get round it I'll stick with client mode rather than remote channel stream converter.
Let me see how that goes

I just preferred remote channel cos I can choose which specific sections to import and epg was nice using epg impoeter.
How do I import epg using client mode?

And remember at a later date they might switch off SD channels and no longer broadcasting amd your happy now.

Oh man that's frustrating. Nothing works on HD anymore.
Does this mean I have to get those viark boxes to be able to get encrypted channels?
Those channels don't work half the time on viark boxes as it is. Either pay Sky for a legit sub or go down the IPTV route.

Those channels don't work half the time on viark boxes as it is. Either pay Sky for a legit sub or go down the IPTV route.

I just hate the sky interface. I would happily pay sky prices if I can use my own equipment.

I have iptv and I use that as a backup but nothing is more reliable that cccam.

Sad times

Yh but my main use is mainly the Indian channels for my mum. That's all really
I have virgin media so I'm not bothered about the rest
You really are lucky to have got this long out of it since the HD went SD channels are being turned off on C/S slowly.

Back