Information on a provider?

adrilang

I bought a box all ready to go and worked great, ive gotten fluent in using it so thought id set up my own this morning.

all went well setup within a few minutes.

all I needed was the provider. Checked my current one and went straight there. registered on the site, transferred the funds, nothing all day and suddenly the website was out of action...

cleared cache and cookies and then site became active, tried logging in only to find details don't work.

Registered as another user and everything completed.

for some reason the provider had basically blocked me after the transfer, done a runner you might say.

funnily enough this provider appears to be known by many so I'm hoping anyone could shed some light on them?

PM me and ill be able to provide details.

any help would be appreciated.

Hi I can provide whatever proof is needed to stop this happening to anyone else.

its just disappointing this happens to be honest as everything is always done in good faith'

Sorry just ready your message closer.... I'm not sure if he is on this site to be honest although I'm sure if hes worth his salt he no doubt will be.

Looks like what ever the issue was waiting for your line

Then you registered as another user with the same ip that would have automatically blocked you most sites do this same as techkings but if it's a known server someone could get in contact with them to unblock one of your accounts

Last edited:
I'm hoping so.

What is strange and I think adds to mt suspicion is that before I was unable to view the site I thought maybe it was a password issue so filled out the auto reminder form and it sent a link which ultimately didn't work as the page returned an error

Tried it earlier on and it said username not registered or something to that effect.

I'm far too suspicious to think it's anything other than the people being shady?

We all do things in good faith so hopefully it can be resolved but if not as long as others are aware it
At protect them a little

Why don't you just send the server an email and explain what you have done, They are human, and am sure you will have more chance of sorting it that way than just rattling on here about it. you have blocked yourself by creating a second account so it can only be sorted that way.

Servers have been on and off line lately as they are trying to sort the other problem they have at the moment.

oh just to add, I registered as another user because after I made the transfer my login no longer worked, that's what leads me to believe something shady was happening. I registered as another user to see if it would work and sure it did.

I cant mention the providers name here but there is no contact information on their page without being able to log in or register as their "chat" is always offline.

They were good communicators until I paid...

I understand the server issues but this seems far more sinister than that... that is why I'm trying to get information.

My original box came all ready to go quite a few months ago. I've had a flawless service.

I ordered a box to setup myself and whilst I waited for this to arrive I've been speaking To another provider on fb. He provided me iptv before, he's very well established now. Anyway was chatting to him about the prices and I mentioned who my current provider is. He said he is very well know and does provide a good service.

That why I assume he is well known know. I trust the guy I know, we as far as tv goes anyway lol

If other providers know of them they may well be on this forum also?

Ok mate thanks.

I'd have thought a lot of providers or people they know would be on here tbh seeing how good this forum is.

If you haven't been ripped off by a member from this forum then stop posting on this forum, it's nothing to do with this forum.
There's hundreds if not thousands of servers, how are we supposed to help.??

Well without asking the questions how am I meant to know people can help...

I obviously can't say the providers names on an open group so for all you know I may have spoken to others on PM, others who have seen the post.

It's nice to know some people are helpful...

Thanks for your input though!

Ive lost some channels im reading mixed messages here anyone able to help me get them back i dont want abuse though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What channels have you lost? Have a read around the forum it may be the same channels as other members have lost who are using a sky line since sky have fecked about with transponders etc.

Ive lost some channels im reading mixed messages here anyone able to help me get them back i dont want abuse though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a few channels which are currently affected, which has been mentioned all over this forum.
Best have a read of the threads for more information.

Back