WooshBuild Install openatv 6.4

SeanL1l

I'm in the process of installing openatv 6.4 onto my zgemma h9.2s and have been running 6.2 for quite a while but need to update. I have installed 6.4 onto my USB but am unable to install it onto the actual zgemma box as I'm currently running wooshbuild infinity on it. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm in the process of installing openatv 6.4 onto my zgemma h9.2s and have been running 6.2 for quite a while but need to update. I have installed 6.4 onto my USB but am unable to install it onto the actual zgemma box as I'm currently running wooshbuild infinity on it. Any help would be appreciated.
Put the USB in the box and power it on.
Keep a finger on the standby button until it starts flashing

Or you could use the flash online menu,go from 6.2.to 6.3 to 6.4 if you are having problems with usb flashing.
Change to metrix skin first.
Blue button
Software manager
Flash online
Choose 6.3 and flash
Repeat above choose 6.4 then add infinity if required.

Have tried updating from 6.2 to 6.3 to 6.4 but when I was installing 6.3 I get an error saying 'Image to install is invalid'. Any ideas what's wrong?

Reflash by u.s.b

How to flash Zgemma H9x/H9.2x Series​

Download latest firmware. If “noforce” file is present in the h9 folder please make sure to rename it to “force
3.jpg

1. Use FAT32 formatted USB stick
  2. Send the h9 folder and 2 files (“bootargs.bin” and “fastboot.bin”) to the clean USB memory stick and then take it out of your PC properly expelled first
  3. Switch off your Zgemma H9 at the back, using the white power button
  4. Insert the USB stick into the back USB port of your H9
  5. Press and hold the small, black RESET button at the back, then
  6. Press the white POWER button, while holding the RESET button
  7. Let go of the RESET button once you see the LED flashing (changing colour between white and red)
  8. Wait for the box to load after the installation.

Morning All
I was wondering if anyone on here could help me please..? I wanted to install IPTV on my Zgemma H5.2TC. I tried to add the service by add the plugin for XE which downloaded successfully but the service provider said that they was unable to add the service onto my box as I was still on old version of ATV6.2 and asked me to
flash my box to the latest version of ATV 6.4. After flashing my box I realised that I no longer have Wooshbuild infinity. Can anyone please give me a step by step instruction of how to reload Wooshbuild infinity back onto my box...?

Morning All
I was wondering if anyone on here could help me please..? I wanted to install IPTV on my Zgemma H5.2TC. I tried to add the service by add the plugin for XE which downloaded successfully but the service provider said that they was unable to add the service onto my box as I was still on old version of ATV6.2 and asked me to
flash my box to the latest version of ATV 6.4. After flashing my box I realised that I no longer have Wooshbuild infinity. Can anyone please give me a step by step instruction of how to reload Wooshbuild infinity back onto my box...?
go to here make sure hard disk or usb thumbdrive is initialised first before installing wooshbuild.
When wooshbuild asks if you want to initialise usb select no.

Thank you so much for your help Urie... :smiley: I was wondering if anyone could help me a little further with an issue after I upgrade to ATV version 6.4. I seem to have lost all my channels? but my Bouquets/favourites are still there also EPG still works but no picture or sound coming from any of the channels whether it be sly or vermin. Even after loading Wooshbuild onto the box I still did not have any of my channels come back on? but the box was working perfectly before the ATV 6.4 update...

I also noticed after loading wooshbuild infinity an error came up stating "Tuning failed" Turner A frequency 11778 MHZ" (Please check affected tuner for : Configuration errors, signal cable issues, any other reception issues.)

Could have lost both my tuner settings when doing the upgrades? If so can anyone please tell me how I go about setting this back up on the box so I can at least get my FTA channels back up and running. If tuner setting this is NOT the issue then all suggestion are well and happy to give it ago... Thank you in advance.

you will need to go to menu\setup\ reception\tuner configuration and set them up again.
your tuners mabey different from mines.
And you may need to setup AutoBouquetsMaker again and configure it for your satellite and terrestrial area.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    249.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    217.9 KB · Views: 31
Hi Urie, thank you very much for you help again. The turners seem to be setup correctly. When I go to setup the Auto bouquets maker it shows zero channels found for sly service then shows an error code for tuner A pops up. This is where I am getting stuck. I also can't get any of the vermin channels to work either? I'm a totally lost here and unsure what to do in order to resolve the issue...?

Virmin is gone ages ago. you would be better posting screenshots then members would get better idea of whats is wrong. also have you tried signal finder in reception section.

Hi Urie
I have tried signal finder and its showing zero singal strength. I have also included a screen shot of the error codes I get after doing a ABM search.

The box was working fine before I did the reflashed to atv 6.4. I am currently getting the error code below when running ABM...? I've checked F connector and its working on my other box fine.

Attachments

• 20210305_153534.jpg
    20210305_153534.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Ok double check the f connector for sat incase it's became loose when flashing. Can you post a picture of your tuner configuration

Please see screen shot of tuner settings.

Attachments

• 20210305_161358.jpg
    20210305_161358.jpg
    996.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 20210305_161423.jpg
    20210305_161423.jpg
    950.4 KB · Views: 22
Vermin is showing a good signal strength but no channels coming though not even the FTA ones? Sly has zero signal strength and zero channels showing when you do manual/auto scan. Totally baffled by this...? Any help would be much appreciated.

Back