IPTV Able to watch all countries except for any USA channels

Customised apps are provider locked which is why they are customised to run on that particular service.
I understand now yes... My provider has 2 actually one old and one new he recently launched, but unfortunately none of them has a built in VPN...

I understand now yes... My provider has 2 actually one old and one new he recently launched, but unfortunately none of them has a built in VPN...
Customised apps are provider locked which is why they are customised to run on that particular service. I have an app that has 3 different apps within an app and links all my box apps within the iptv app. Say you have Cinerma HD or Netlfix installed you do not have to logout of the iptv app to access the other apps installed on the box

Customised apps are provider locked which is why they are customised to run on that particular service. I have an app that has 3 different apps within an app and links all my box apps within the iptv app. Say you have Cinerma HD or Netlfix installed you do not have to logout of the iptv app to access the other apps installed on the box
Sounds good and I do actually use them 3 too

Why use the one device that isn't working properly?
You have an android box so use a vpn on that and the problem disappears
I think this thread is moving away from my original question which was... How can my ISP know that I'm watching USA channels and block them and not block any other country?

Who cares?
If a VPN gets around it then use the VPN
It may not be your isp blocking it.
It could be another connection much further away blocking it

If you install a VPN on the Android box, the TV won't work properly?
The TV won't be able to detect the VPN via the android box

Could just be that your provider has shite sources for the USA section which my money is on nothing to do with vpn.
Why not take trial from else where to test whether there usa works with/without vpn if isp was blocking it wouldn't block 1 catagory it would block them all.
Also ask your provider if his USA streams or set to live or on demand

Could just be that your provider has shite sources for the USA section which my money is on nothing to do with vpn.
Why not take trial from else where to test whether there usa works with/without vpn if isp was blocking it wouldn't block 1 catagory it would block them all.
Also ask your provider if his USA streams or set to live or on demand
Come on you its passed your bed time bazza. :ROFLMAO: 11.56 pm

It can't be his isp.
It's being blocked somewhere along the line, the vpn proves this, but no UK isp is going to block FOX and CNN and leave EPL unblocked

People don't use VPNs because some people say they are a bad supplier if you need to use one. which is nonsense.
Agreed. There seems to be a misconception if a VPN is required by the server provider it means the server is utter rubbish. Which couldnt be further from the truth.

This is largely because some iptv providers hawk their cheesy wares with 'no vpn needed' - even though a day later it may be needed.
Coupled with the fact that a lot of permanently baffled users think that putting a vpn into use will take a month of complicated settings changes and permutations when in reality it's about as difficult as drinking a glass of water.

Some of them have just paid for a 12m sub and when told they should use a vpn will happily pay for a different 12m sub rather than spend 5 minutes putting a vpn on the device.
It's like scrapping a car because the ashtray is full.

Back