Iptv advice

Yes agree best boxes where u can easily add vpn app are formuler boxes buzztv or Amiko A5M or Amiko one 5G since they are hybrid boxes.
Mag boxes and TVIP boxes require external vpn router and is either costly or hard to install for newbies

I have both a formuler z7+ and amiko one 5g which are both wired up to a spider router.The speed I am getting while there connected is about 25mbps my normal speed is about 43mbps so I just leave them constantly plugged into it.My iptv doesn't need a vpn but I think it's good to have one as these boxes are used for movie and tv apps as well and I don't want people seeing what I'm watching.My VPN is £36 for 6 month.

You can get some good vpn providers, and from day 1 I always had my subs use the vpn. I discovered years ago that the best router to use for vpn is NONE. I spent a fortune on routers over the years because that's where I had my pia vpn running, the slow vpn speed is 9 times out of 10 always due to the routers. The best thing I ever did was to go on eBay and pick up a cheap Compaq 6305, make sure it has the amd processor as this comes with aes-ni and can be had for £50. I then put pfsense on the pc and that became the best £50 I ever spent on a router, policy routing and firewall aliases is the way I went. My vpn speed is just as fast if not sometimes faster than my IP provider, I now enjoy vpn speeds of 200mb a second or more when all I could get from Asus router with Merlin firmware was 35mb a second.

My brother uses Opera VPN free one and said has no issues.

But he also says he has surfshark as a backup so he is sorted with these issues lol.

i would highly recommend using a firestick 4k and using a vpn (if your provider allows it). The mag boxes are great but you need a vpn router if you ever get blocked. With the firestick you can download the app and set your location within minutes

That is also true, iv noticed when I tell other people that they have use any android device they go onto ebay and buy something really cheap with 1gb Ram and then moan when it crashes. Which is why I just say firestick 4k now :smiley:

Back