Iptv advice

Another maybe the new chrome cast that is coming out shortly that has very similar specs to the fire stick and looks very similar also. Bit pricey though.

All Iptv boxes are good and mainly the Formuler Z8 and the buzztv XRS 4500 along with Xsarius Q2.

All Iptv boxes are good and mainly the Formuler Z8 and the buzztv XRS 4500 along with Xsarius Q2.
I would just by the formuler z7+ still a excellent box for the money. Forget the z8 The buzz box is pretty good but in reality you may aswell buy a sheild TV rather than buzz box. However, Bazz has said the buzz Tv stick is excellent and well worth paying for.

I would just by the formuler z7+ still a excellent box for the money. Forget the z8 The buzz box is pretty good but in reality you may aswell buy a sheild TV rather than buzz box. However, Bazz has said the buzz Tv stick is excellent and well worth paying for.
The buzz XRS4500 is good aswell tbh mate

Am just giving my opinion on products I personally tested.
And yes the buzztv vidstick is also good

The buzz XRS4500 is good aswell tbh mate
Tried one for a week a couple of months ago knocks the pants off the z8. Pricing is a little high i thought if you are savy you can get the sheild tv for the same price.

Cannot compare it with shield as shield is a pure android device whereas the xrs4500 or the Z8 are hybrid boxes with stalker app.
The shield can only emulate STB emu APK files whereas z8 and xrs4500 do both.
I admit that if I had to choose android device only then the shield beats them all

Cannot compare it with shield as shield is a pure android device whereas the xrs4500 or the Z8 are hybrid boxes with stalker app.
The shield can only emulate STB emu APK files whereas z8 and xrs4500 do both.
I admit that if I had to choose android device only then the shield beats them all
I have this debate with another member saying pretty much the same thing he said the buzz is a high end iptv box. like i said to him yu would think i high end iptv box would have AI upscailing. Just my opinion of course.

might sound stupid this but was thinking about getting a z8 box at the moment with my iptv server i use the all4one plugin on my h2h so i just have to put user name and password in can i do the same with a formuler z8 box

might sound stupid this but was thinking about getting a z8 box at the moment with my iptv server i use the all4one plugin on my h2h so i just have to put user name and password in can i do the same with a formuler z8 box
You would need the server url for the z8 mate as it takes username password and server url or m3u or mac based sub

Yes z8 boxes or buzztv boxes or Xsarius Q2 boxes take both Mac address based just add the URL or M3u streaming with username and password

Contact your supplier for the url details which your will require.

I think that supplier uses a hard coded app similar to smarters ( does work well though) for android

got to agree. Firestick are perfect for iptv. Scrolling through menus, and speed of changing channles is so much more noticeable.
100% agree with this. Al ad I know who sells IPTV and was looking for a box so that he can see em pre loaded , brought one round for me to try a couple of weeks ago, 4g ram , all the usual specs , he can get em for £21 , was not amused when I said that after trying it , a firestick was far superior, to be fair a lot of it is the quality of the remote on the firestick , far better quality hardware than the stuff you get with these cheap boxes.

100% agree with this. Al ad I know who sells IPTV and was looking for a box so that he can see em pre loaded , brought one round for me to try a couple of weeks ago, 4g ram , all the usual specs , he can get em for £21 , was not amused when I said that after trying it , a firestick was far superior, to be fair a lot of it is the quality of the remote on the firestick , far better quality hardware than the stuff you get with these cheap boxes.
I like the buzz range and z8 and Amiko myself I know a few who does firesticks and the firestick lites and said they are flying out like hot cakes lol

I like the buzz range and z8 and Amiko myself I know a few who does firesticks and the firestick lites and said they are flying out like hot cakes lol
The seller I was talking about above , reckons that its only a matter of time before amazon stop you getting iptv apps on their products thats why he was looking for a box for his customers.

Back