IPTV Arrests the start of more to come?

Read some news articles today of more IPTV Arrests in the UK and Ireland, sky and BT seem to be stepping up their game. I know they are targeting big suppliers mainly but maybe it's time to look into a VPN router just to be extra safe for IPTV users. I personally have a Zgemma box on Xstream I wonder if my internet provider can see that I'm on it?! Anybody know?

https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/201...tep-up-action-against-streaming-iptv-pirates/

Yes, the police are on their way :grin:

They couldn't give a monkey's chuff about end users or even middle men
A middle man/reseller might have 500/1000 users but he's not even worth bothering with
They are looking for the ones who supply 50-100 resellers, so someone who supplies 50-100k end users
these are usually treated very harshly with fines and sometimes even a suspended sentence, big whoop :rolleyes:

Police coming for end user is a waste of police resources not when they can use the resources to go for the actual suppliers of iptv @pabloescaban is right if they take the big suppliers service down resellers services go down and thee end users service goes too police arnt going to bust through end users door for watching a league of there own you get the main source the rest of suppliers and viewers who use that source goes

They have just cut the police budget so there are now less police than ever so I can't see them stopping anything.They have caught a handful of people out of the many thousands that are out there. It's like plugging a leak,you stop one and another one appears. Maybe if the big sellers like Sly and VM stopped ripping everyone off there would be no need for illegal services but until that day comes,good luck stopping anything.

True fellas now you put it all like that I can see what you mean. The more worrying thing is hope my service doesn't go off but I'm sure there is plenty of IPTV providers. I know most people are resellers which makes you wonder how many actually provide it to everyone end users/reseller.

True fellas now you put it all like that I can see what you mean. The more worrying thing is hope my service doesn't go off but I'm sure there is plenty of IPTV providers. I know most people are resellers which makes you wonder how many actually provide it to everyone end users/reseller.
Only way your service will go off is if your supplier rips you off and every other customer he/she has or if its a reseller who gets supplied from a person/s who have been caught but there is plenty more fish in sea

Once again look at the time scale - year long investigation! involving many agencies, its propaganda to show something is being done, regardless of how little. The powers that be cannot condone iptv but they will not put any credible amount of resources into it as they have much more pressing problems. One of the tests they apply (trading standards & police) is it in the 'public interest' and iptv rates very low. The police only turn up at the arrests to prevent a breach of the peace and get their names down for an 'assist' for when its in the papers. Its just the copyright people such as FACT and the business interests like Sly who are really interested and how many investigators have they got? very, very few. 'Finger in Dam' comes to mind.

Just had my provider of 18 months from Eire pull the plug not answered email sent Sunday maybe on holiday and system gone down can't tell but experience leaves me doubtful lol but the search starts again for someone as decent as him/her,but tend to agree with the posts that state for every loss there are a few new gains, a pain in the rear cost wise but hey oh

Fabiptv was raided a few weeks ago, they had been saying they were closing, but the raid pre empted that,echo whats been said, end users are never pursued,always server the Irish raids mentioned both took place on same day as the Fabiptv one 11/9/2018, 2 weeks ago

Last edited:
Fabiptv was raided a few weeks ago, they had been saying they were closing, but the raid pre empted that,echo whats been said, end users are never pursued,always server the Irish raids mentioned both took place on same day as the Fabiptv one 11/9/2018, 2 weeks ago
My Provider went down Sat 22nd so wont be related methinks but He's gone and that's a pain as he was a good and stable server

Back