Iptv block

I have it once or twice a year, usually when I get back to Plymouth or Portsmouth from France via Brittany ferries
It's quick and easily accessible and we have a 6 hour drive in front of us.
I always swab half a pint of lard out of it first with napkins

I have it once or twice a year, usually when I get back to Plymouth or Portsmouth from France via Brittany ferries
It's quick and easily accessible and we have a 6 hour drive in front of us.
I always swab half a pint of lard out of it first with napkins

I can make my own delicious CKFC and its delicious and doesnt contain the crap thats in their chicken.

My brother is a burner engineer and he went to the two sisters site i think it is called.He said if you see what goes on there you would not eat chicken from a supermarket, KFC or Nando's again.

My brother is a burner engineer and he went to the two sisters site i think it is called.He said if you see what goes on there you would not eat chicken from a supermarket, KFC or Nando's again.

I thought about joining them until a friend told me regardless of the job you only go there if you're desperate and about to lose everything and this was for an office job!

Just get a VPN everybody.
It sounds to me that people are too tight to spend money on one.
What you need to remember is an IPTV and VPN yearly subscription will cost you pennies compared to a years legit one
I use VM Broadband with Zgemma H5 running OpenATV 6.4, WooshBuild Infinity & SkyQ V3.500 Skin. My IPTV works perfectly without VPN. I tested my Digibit VPN account in these WooshBuild Plugins: add-vpn-easily (1.07) and digibitvpn-adder (0.005). My IPTV only works when VPN is DISABLED. As VPN is not needed for my IPTV, I removed both VPN Plugins. I recommend using an IPTV provider and ISP that deliver streaming without a VPN.

Last edited:
i with vm tried digibit and it would not connect to any of there servers what server country do you connect to so i can try it had digibit last year and everything worked perfect but not now my iptv is ok just would like too know in case it goes offin the future

I am with VM and use Digibit also. It’s only recently that the connection issues to their servers has started and the only one I can seem to connect to reliable and the IPTV work is Panama

There are a few VPN providers that will sell you a unique VPN IP address. It looks as though some known VPN ips are beginning to suffer blocks.Best way still is to try to find a server that has had no blocks or better still had them the first week but sorted them at server end

i with vm tried digibit and it would not connect to any of there servers what server country do you connect to so i can try it had digibit last year and everything worked perfect but not now my iptv is ok just would like too know in case it goes offin the future

Are you sure you're logged in properly to Digibit? A common mistake people make is using the login credentials they created themselves for the Digibit client area on the website, and not the specific login and password that digibit sent them in an email when they signed up.

Dosnt matter what vpns you use some will work some won't just think how many end users are connecting to vpns lamblamb is right those that suffered the first week has implemented what is needed not saying its all roses as the weekend isn't here yet

have you allowed your firestick to update recently ?.
if so you will need to factory reset,and reload your APPS from scratch..
thats what i had to do after a recent update..worth keeping in mind if your supplier is saying everything is ok at there end
The problem is my supplier has gone quiet on me now....shame really, it was going so well

The problem is my supplier has gone quiet on me now....shame really, it was going so well

When you say "gone quiet on you" do you realise that virtually every customer will be individually asking the same question right now? No matter what a provider puts on a group chat eg "working on a fix, will update as soon as I have news" they will still get constant messages asking "any news on the fix?"

When you say "gone quiet on you" do you realise that virtually every customer will be individually asking the same question right now? No matter what a provider puts on a group chat eg "working on a fix, will update as soon as I have news" they will still get constant messages asking "any news on the fix?"
Absaloutly how many people read posts on support groups = 0 then 10001 posts appears asking same thing

i do realise. Initially there was a couple of automated responses, now nothing for a few days. Problem is, every customer who pays money for a sub, only wants to be kept updated

Back