IPTV?...ccam line?..HELP!

Hello everyone;

Please excuse if nothing below this sentence makes sense. I'm awfully new to this.

Got a zgemma h2s, suppliers done a runner. Most channels except FTA have gone down. Came across a couple IPTV sub providers on facebook who've advised me their subs will fix the issue and give me all channels I desire.

Asked for free trial and the script sent doesn't work. Was told my 'image' was outdated and to get wooshbuild, which i have. Manage to flash the box, tried the script again and no joy.

My question is what the hecks up with my box? And also what is a ccam line? It's the only thing I haven't toggled with since flashing my box yet it was in the tutorial. Do I even need iptv or is this ccam enough? Perhaps that's the issue.

I'm really confused :/

I just want all my channels working, prem seasons back!

If you have the latest wooshbuild, then it's not version that the issue. Did you set up h2s as per instructions on wooshbuild set Up? How did you go about adding the script from the Suppliers?

Hi sir. Yes I did.

For the script I used putty which I was shown by a tutorial. The provider also tried using teamviewer but this was before I flashed the box.

Ive tried again but no joy

:(

The free trial iptv channels are not there. The provider says he'll send another script later but I'm wondering if it's some issue with my box, that's why I thought it may be the ccam thingy. (Well only my FTA channels work, everything else is just a black screen.)

yeah, great fast broadband. Through putty it says 'bouquets now downloading' then 'downloading iptv bouquet' then awaits new command - So I reboot but after reboot the iptv bouquets are not there

You reboot? Usually at the end of the script being sent to the box the putty screen would say "the box is going into reboot". How do u connect thru putty? Is it ssh or telnet connection?

Yeah, should go into shut down itself. When you type in the IP address, port is number 22 and ssh is default. Hit connect or enter and a black screen comes up, user name is. Root, and then it's zgemmah2s command/ or something. Right click and your script should just pop in there, run its thing and go into shut down(for the box) and then box should start up again wit all iptv.

Back