IPTV Channels blocked??

Ok. That rules out your broadband and m3u file so the issue is in your zgemma box. Have you tried a clean installation after you have deleted your bouquets from the e2 folder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe so. I've not done this before.

I downloaded wooshbuild and reinstalled it onto the box. I also copied the keys folder over as I am told this had my line details in it. I didn't delete the bouquets before hand though and I have also reformatted and initialised my ext hdd

Okay, so just to get my head around this... you have ftp your m3u using filezilla and that hasn't worked. You have used echanneliser to create your bouquets but the channels don't come on?

For a minute, don't think of echanneliser as a bouquet creator. Have you actually transferred your m3u onto echanneliser (like ftp it)?

You know, go on notepad, transfer your text document and save it as an m3u onto your desktop (making sure it says .m3u at the end of the file for example 'iptv.m3u'. Open echanneliser, go into your box by reading it. Create a new bouquet which should be blank. Right click on the empty bouquet. 'Import m3u". Two options (one says 'tracks'; the other one 'playlists'). Click onto the second one. New window appears where you find your newly created iptv.m3u file in a list and click onto that. All your iptv channels will appear. No epg however but your channels will all be in there. Write your changes (upward arrow in a circle icon at top right hand side). Exit echanneliser. Reboot box if necessary and then enter your new bouquet on your box. Ignore your previous bouquets that you made. Give that a go, if you haven't done so already.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Just re-read your initial post... you said you have the same sub for another device. Are you using the same sub for two devices then? Have you paid for a multi-room sub, or were you hoping to use the same sub simultaneously on two devices? If you are watching iptv on one device (or even not watching it but keeping an iptv channel on) and you decide to watch iptv on another device, you may just get blank channels as your sub is limited to one device only.

Okay, so just to get my head around this... you have ftp your m3u using filezilla and that hasn't worked. You have used echanneliser to create your bouquets but the channels don't come on?

For a minute, don't think of echanneliser as a bouquet creator. Have you actually transferred your m3u onto echanneliser (like ftp it)?

You know, go on notepad, transfer your text document and save it as an m3u onto your desktop (making sure it says .m3u at the end of the file for example 'iptv.m3u'. Open echanneliser, go into your box by reading it. Create a new bouquet which should be blank. Right click on the empty bouquet. 'Import m3u". Two options (one says 'tracks'; the other one 'playlists'). Click onto the second one. New window appears where you find your newly created iptv.m3u file in a list and click onto that. All your iptv channels will appear. No epg however but your channels will all be in there. Write your changes (upward arrow in a circle icon at top right hand side). Exit echanneliser. Reboot box if necessary and then enter your new bouquet on your box. Ignore your previous bouquets that you made. Give that a go, if you haven't done so already.

I have done exactly that yes but when I load the UK Sky IPTV channels either from my bouquet which I have created or through loading my m3u in IPTV the streams are blank. The same streams that work on other devices. I can use multiple devices on my sub but only 1 at a time.

Hi I've just checked my IPTV and working fine I was told u can use multiple devices but ONLY one must be online at anytime

Hi I've just checked my IPTV and working fine I was told u can use multiple devices but ONLY one must be online at anytime

Hi , ok I'm having the same issue. Are you saying that by having another device playing that it prevents epg to be displayed on h2s? I get all the channels ok but no epg on h2s (fine on other devices)

Hi , ok I'm having the same issue. Are you saying that by having another device playing that it prevents epg to be displayed on h2s? I get all the channels ok but no epg on h2s (fine on other devices)
No, it wouldn't prevent your epg from working. You just need to force download your epg again on your h.2s.

Mine is the same. But it's only certain channels it won't play like sky movies or hd sports. Will play all sd sky sports alright. Was working grand last nite

Mine is the same. But it's only certain channels it won't play like sky movies or hd sports. Will play all sd sky sports alright. Was working grand last nite

I imagine you have sent a message to your provider? A good provider will reply to you. An excellent provider will be doing their best to sort out the problem with the server as if he has lots of customers like yourself, you won't be the only person experiencing the problem. Hopefully, the problem is being rectified as we speak and by the time you wake up tomorrow morning, all your channels will be back on.... hopefully!

I found the problem. I was give a 10 digit code to add bouquet to wooshbuild I 're entered this and everything is working fine. Is there a way I can send the m3u to my h2s so it will update automatically?

No, it wouldn't prevent your epg from working. You just need to force download your epg again on your h.2s.

Thanks for advice Chris, I
Reflashed woosh, readded sub and run cross epg and all is good again. Will do this first in future instead of fannying around for ages.

I found the problem. I was give a 10 digit code to add bouquet to wooshbuild I 're entered this and everything is working fine. Is there a way I can send the m3u to my h2s so it will update automatically?
Have you tried importing your m3u to echanneliser?

Have you tried importing your m3u to echanneliser?

Back