Votes: 7 6.0%
  • android including firestick and pc yes to freezing

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • androidincluding firestick and pc no to freezing

Votes: 4 3.4%

• Total voters

cactikid

VIP Member
ok i am trying to find out how members are getting on with their iptv service.

enigma2 receivers like zgemma,vu,mutant,tm,etc
openbox and non e2
mag designed for iptv
smart tv
android
pc laptop
firestick
other

just to add it could be a bad supplier that is causing your issues?

Last edited:
Zgemma 2s with 16meg speed and have no issues at all.

Zgemma h2s 16 meg speed with no issues either.

Smartiptv on smart TVs have I no issues at all.

Firestick running smartiptv I get the odd freeze.

Hope that helps some.

Oh and decided to add this due to post #3. Not giving any details but all devices are on subs from the same provider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You would really need to start a Post with the IPTV Suppliers and then you can get a better understanding.
It would be good if we could get this, and rate the Providers that are out there and everyone is using.
But, i don't think this is gonna happen on this Forum..

every little bit helps as seeing all those freezing issues posts and people can vote to see the trend.

You would really need to start a Post with the IPTV Suppliers and then you can get a better understanding.
It would be good if we could get this, and rate the Providers that are out there and everyone is using.
But, i don't think this is gonna happen on this Forum..

no you cant mention providers as in forum rules but trying to find out for others if one unit works better than another?

Last edited by a moderator:
Miraclebox mini (750 Mhz) minor glitching
Miraclebox twin plus (1.3 Ghz) no problem
Mag 256 (1.5 Ghz) no problem

Not sure of the speed of my internet connection but it's not a fancy one.

Picture quality not bad but deffo nowhere near as good as cable. Films not too bad but
Footy there is a big difference.

I agree, But i would put it more down to the IPTV Supplier that is the Issue for most, and less the hardware side of things.
Totally agree I think its more the supplier than hardware that causes the issues?

@cactikid
Choices in the poll don,t have a PC option? Am also using Amd ryzen 7 1700 and use kodi on it an get the odd freeze and glitch. 30 odd gig download too.
Thats the reason I have two independent suppliers in case one is getting too much glitching or goes down for what ever reason. (I.E maintenance)

Totally agree I think its more the supplier than hardware that causes the issues?

@cactikid
Choices in the poll don,t have a PC option? Am also using Amd ryzen 7 1700 and use kodi on it an get the odd freeze and glitch. 30 odd gig download too.
Thats the reason I have two independent suppliers in case one is getting too much glitching or goes down for what ever reason. (I.E maintenance)

yes it does near the bottom with android

I am running cable and IPTV,

HD on IPTV shows resolution of 1280 x 720 but it isn't a patch on cable HD

Yep, that's not a typo it says 1280

Wouldn't count your chickens just yet, I think most of the newer boxes seem to be up to the job I had a couple of tests from servers which where crap.

But on the other hand I've got a mate running a Gigablue (750 Mhz) we are all using the same server he says sometimes it's unwatchable and really glitchy.

Another two using a Golden Interstar LX2 are in the same boat, but Vix have stopped suporting their image.

Also big price differences out there at the mo.

Last edited:
I am running cable and IPTV,

HD on IPTV shows resolution of 1280 x 720 but it isn't a patch on cable HD

Yep, that's not a typo it says 1280

I would rather pay £10 month for whatever HD iptv can offer than £100 plus from Virmin or Sky to get the same amount of channels! No brainer

Back