iptv on zgemma H.S2 or on LG iptv app

superdod

Looking to get into the IPTV thing , Had cline running on my zgemma H.2s .
Looking for some advice on wether to use my smart Tv's or to run through my zgemma .

Also advice on set up M3U etc

Using smart tv is good, but using a zgemma you get full epg and can record any iptv channel

using a m3u with a smart tv app you just put your m3u link in the app with your mac address, Using a zgemma box with iptv you should get a script to run and this script will set it all up for you using epg-importer plugin for your box

Using smart tv is good, but using a zgemma you get full epg and can record any iptv channel

using a m3u with a smart tv app you just put your m3u link in the app with your mac address, Using a zgemma box with iptv you should get a script to run and this script will set it all up for you using epg-importer plugin for your box

There's only a few that support epg and separate bouquets, I've only seen one provider support it

I use Smart IPTV App on my LG smart TV....it really is simple to use and I got my sub for it off here and it's spot on....I use it as a back up to my Zgemma h2s so I'm not to bothered about EPG etc....i don't want to mention any names etc as I'm not sure we are allowed to but my sub came from someone who has posted on this thread and I'm sure if you ask for a test he will sort you out....the only downside of using smart IPTV is that you get to use the app for 7days FOC but then have to pay £4.50 once the7says are up its a one off payment....

I'd like an IPTV sub if anyone can help me out, would also need a guide on how to install as I've never done it before! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use Smart IPTV App on my LG smart TV....it really is simple to use and I got my sub for it off here and it's spot on....I use it as a back up to my Zgemma h2s so I'm not to bothered about EPG etc....i don't want to mention any names etc as I'm not sure we are allowed to but my sub came from someone who has posted on this thread and I'm sure if you ask for a test he will sort you out....the only downside of using smart IPTV is that you get to use the app for 7days FOC but then have to pay £4.50 once the7says are up its a one off payment....

I got IPTV on my LG tv and every time I use it my internet goes off but only when I use the app
U every had any problems this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got IPTV on my LG tv and every time I use it my internet goes off but only when I use the app

Is ur TV hard wired as in connected directly to your router OR are you using wifi....my advise would be to ensure its hard wired....

Is ur TV hard wired as in connected directly to your router OR are you using wifi....my advise would be to ensure its hard wired....

Alright guys, just been reading the thread, iv'e got a zgemma h2s wanting to go down the iptv route if some one can sort me out with a sub and a quick guide set up, would be greatfull cheers

Same here have a zegemma h.2s and looking for a test sub to begin with then probably 12 months. Setup guide would be much appreciated aswel.

Back