Iptv on zgemma h2s help

Edit post as bangord said as for issue it means username and/or password incorrect... check any capitals as it's case sensitive

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Hi there what image works best for Iptv sub on zgemma H2s currently using wooshbuild v5 latest one and my provider told me to use xtream editor but having nothing but problems with the picture always just freezers on the channel and goes blank etc also can't manage to get epg to work, Iptv sub has finished now so will also be looking for 2 subs

Hi there what image works best for Iptv sub on zgemma H2s currently using wooshbuild v5 latest one and my provider told me to use xtream editor but having nothing but problems with the picture always just freezers on the channel and goes blank etc also can't manage to get epg to work, Iptv sub has finished now so will also be looking for 2 subs

try ipab

Woosh or iPab are both great images to run. I personally prefer the iPab image. No need for extreme editor if you get the correct sub your provider should have it all set in bouquets for you. Message us for any help.
tech-kings@outlook.com

Last edited:
Woosh or iPab are both great images to run. I personally prefer the iPab image. No need for extreme editor if you get the correct sub your provider should have it all set in bouquets for you. Not sure of the rules of selling subs within but if you want to contact us at tech-kings@outlook.com ill help you with a trial.

No selling onsite m8, please edit your post

Thanks will give the ipab ago now anyone got a decent link or YouTube video for instructions as I'm useless at this

I install my Iptv with putty on Zgemma Hs2. and then through E Channlize sort the channels out ?
No any Plugin sorry ' I'm not to expert here are guys them are very good.

And I also running Ccam on the same time a bit mixed but yes both work fine.

Back