IPTV Provider Just Shutdown

About a year ago I had a test with a iptv supplier which went well so I said I will sign up for 3 months.

This was quickly followed with a paypal invoice stating "3 months IPTV service" and the price.
Not too bright putting the word "IPTV" in anything related to Paypal lol

Hi guys.

I received a text today from my iptv provider that he lost his family and he was closing down straight away. As a result both my devices have stopped working.

I just wanted to know if anyone else on here received the same text. I just wanted to know if anyone else has been affected by this. Out of respect for the provider I won't be sharing his name in here.
Yes mate I got the same one lost his mum and sister.

Yes mate I got the same one lost his mum and sister.
Well if that's true then the guys not gonna be in a good place but if he's pulling your leg then he needs his head seeing to.
I think you have to side with his loss been true thats unless you hear different

Yea that's the same. It's when the other guy stated sister it made me think.

I'm going to delete that image out of respect.

@davescfc43 can you send me what you have please.

Have you still got the email? If so message me it please as your story differs from what he sent me.

Send me a screenshot of it please.
His WhatsApp to me was this after I checked him with him when my sub went off on what would have been my 2nd month with him.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I have lost my wife and son RIP I will be permanently leaving I hope you all understan.

if admin want I can send proof of this and the complete conversations I had with him from the very start.

Have you still got the email? If so message me it please as your story differs from what he sent me.

Send me a screenshot of it please.
No it was over what's app, it's sorry having to stop because I've lost my wife and son sorry not sister. But I said with respect why would you stop your server or stop watching TV himself all I have is a phone number but he's not on what's app anymore

He wouldn't stop the IPTV server that quickly if it was a personal problem.
His server was pulled from under him by someone else and he chose an excuse, a rather crass excuse in my opinion, in order to get out of trouble.

You're struck with a massive tragedy and your first reaction is to turn off the IPTV server you've been running?
No chance, it would be the last thing on your mind

His server was pulled from under him by someone else and he chose an excuse, a rather crass excuse in my opinion, in order to get out of trouble.

You're struck with a massive tragedy and your first reaction is to turn off the IPTV server you've been running?
Correct. You might put something up after a few days saying support is closed for the next few days

My personal opinion after reading a few comments and remarks is the guys scarpered. Whoever's above him in the food chain of IPTV got shutdown and the knockon affect took place.

On similar lines:

My personal opinion after reading a few comments and remarks is the guys scarpered. Whoever's above him in the food chain of IPTV got shutdown and the knockon affect took place.

On similar lines:

If you read through this thread there's a post suggesting that the reseller was cut off by the seller above him.

Yes true from what I understood and seen the owner shut down one reseller who had a huge amount of subresellers under him and that main reseller was caught advertising so the owner banned him along with his subresellers

Surely if he just said to people 90% would've understood the risk of iptv and what happened. Cut a deal with another provider to set up all new subs at a discounted cost to yourself and rebuild that up again. Making up a family loss to get people to sympathise with you instead of admitting you were wrong is a cowardly move in my opinion

but we don't know he did shut down straight away, if his excuse is true, it may have been a couple of weeks until he decided to stop.

No one on here knows the real reason, his reasoning could be true or it could be a sick excuse to do a runner.

We say doing a runner, but if he has been advertising on Social Media, thar's a big no no to many providers and a reason to kick a reseller out. All these conspiracy theories that he's been booted out so the person above can take his sub resellers or customers etc sounds a bit odd.

If I had a reseller that was earning me £500 for basically doing nothing, would I kick them out so I could earn £750 but have the hassle of dealing with users moaning that the FHD feed is buffering and they have to watch the Simpsons in HD? No I wouldn't, let the reseller deal with that.

Last edited:
i no this is a old post this guy was my supplier as well also i recieved a message at 9.45am on the 24th of feb but my message was diffrent i add about 100 subs with this guy i add 5 mates sign up 2 days before the message that i recieved was due to circumstances beyond my control i have lost my wife and son rip i will be permanently leaving i hope you all understand lucky for i still have the dns and i can tell you guys its still working the iptv

i no this is a old post this guy was my supplier as well also i recieved a message at 9.45am on the 24th of feb but my message was diffrent i add about 100 subs with this guy i add 5 mates sign up 2 days before the message that i recieved was due to circumstances beyond my control i have lost my wife and son rip i will be permanently leaving i hope you all understand lucky for i still have the dns and i can tell you guys its still working the iptv
No idea what this means as there's no punctuation.
He told you the IPTV was still working or you are saying your IPTV is still working?

Back