with this issues with vermin i am interested in iptv. I have it set up on xc plugin and noticed football on it just doesnt look right. Just not smooth have seen a few other people and its worse than watching sd on a large screen tv. Whats the issue with this?

I have used xtream editor aswell i have also trialed your recommended iptv. It seems football on iptv just doesnt match cable or sat. Its like when sky go and bt sport web players came out you could tell it wasnt sat . Its just not as smooth. Im not talking about glitching i am on about in general how it looks you get motion stutter/ ghosting especially on big screens

Last edited by a moderator:
If having the same issue with multiple providers perhaps check your setup. There are potentially several things which could cause the issues you're describing.

I have tried it , my internet is top notch messed about with motion settings acceleration setting just doesnt look smooth other sports are fine but you notice it on football

I know what you mean about the slight distortion you get with some (a lot of) iptv, particularly on football when there are long balls there can be a blurring of the ball. Tennis is also challenging on iptv, however I agree with the comments made by other contributors, my current provider has a better product than my previous one whether they have all improved I dont know. I would also say I often get a better quality on the US and Canadian Premier League TV, may just be me. What definately makes a difference is the player, I originally used the SIPTV app on a Samsung TV, I now have a Mag256 on another Samsung tv and the quality from the same provider is far better, particularly sport . Both televisions are 50inch.

I know what you mean about the slight distortion you get with some (a lot of) iptv, particularly on football when there are long balls there can be a blurring of the ball. Tennis is also challenging on iptv, however I agree with the comments made by other contributors, my current provider has a better product than my previous one whether they have all improved I dont know. I would also say I often get a better quality on the US and Canadian Premier League TV, may just be me. What definately makes a difference is the player, I originally used the SIPTV app on a Samsung TV, I now have a Mag256 on another Samsung tv and the quality from the same provider is far better, particularly sport . Both televisions are 50inch.

Yeah ive noticed that aswell mate my tsn and nbc is spot on for it but the sky and bt sports just struggle. My rangers tv on it can be crystal clear no blur at all. Its a shame cos iptv could be the answer to all my problems if it was just that bit smoother on the sport.

with this issues with vermin i am interested in iptv. I have it set up on xc plugin and noticed football on it just doesnt look right. Just not smooth have seen a few other people and its worse than watching sd on a large screen tv. Whats the issue with this?
I'm the same, probably tried 15-20 different servers, some are a lot better than others, I'm yet to find a perfect picture/server, on fast moving ball games i get a ghost effect, got a mag box on 1 tv, and smart iptv app on another, both have similar effects, all other non sport channels are near perfect, I'd be interested in other peoples opinions if you can get a perfect picture with iptv? People are always quick to blame the supplier but how much of it is down to your connection/isp at home?? I've not got the fastest speeds at home, living in the sticks I get 15mb but I hear some people coping with 5mb!

Last edited:
200mbps i get the cab is on my doorstep i get over 100 on wifi and my boxes are ethernet picking up over 175
No problem with speed there then! I believe there's a lot more to it than that though, although my picture isn't perfect with a lot slower speeds, it's more than good enough for me to warrant spending on a iptv sub. Is there a perfect picture out there??

Last edited:
I only watch sports and freeview if i could get a legit package offa sly or vermin with that i would taje it but they force you into a package you dont need. The ghost ball and juddery movements on thr football ruin it for me

I dont know Im sure i tried it on my last tv . Its weird how on a smaller screen there isnt issues that you get on large my two tvs are 55 and 65 inches .

Agree with many of the comments there are many issues effecting the quality. As I said on my previous post I have noticed an improvement when using a Mag 256 as opposed to Siptv app. I also believe in hard wiring Ethernet. It's not perfect but I get to watch just about every Premiership Match including 3pms in reasonable quality. Plus from when I first had IPTV over 12 months ago there are now very few glitches, perhaps 1 or 2 in an average 90 min match. Also as said SPORT may be only 80% perfect but the rest is at least 90%. If it improves in the next 12 months as it has in the last it will soon be 95% perfect but don't expect 100%. By the way I was originally on 30 mb but recently increased to 60 ish on an offer and it has not made any difference. Must be true that you can get away with low speed.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

Back