IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I am after an IPTV service for the STBEMU PRO app on a fire tv.
Ideally 3pm KO's, UK Sports and US Sports, Movies and Asian channels.
Would prefer a trial.
Thanks

Hi guys after an iptv sub (test first) for android or pc. Mainly for football and ppv thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi looking for an iptv server for mag box, including a test. Needs to be reliable for footie 3pm games not too bothered about the rest.

Thanks in advance:(y):

Looking for all UK channels, sports, football.

I had (have?) a good provider, but he's not replying to emails today....service still working fine, just no contact.

Need IPTV for LG Smart TV today for my parents.

Looking to switch provider. IPTV 24 hour trial please. Full EPG and international channels. All premier league games must work. (Latest provider is blocked). Running openvix on Zgemma h2s. Price included. Thanks!

Looking for a trial. To test out the 3pm EPL fixtures. Don't wanna pay for a sub then have issues with the 3pm games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for 48 hour test as my current sub has now expired. Have no interest in football whatsoever but would like vod movies etc and rest of uk entertainment pack and the other sports channels eg golf, cricket and rugby. My previous sub was on my E2 receiver but would also like to try with perfect player on nvidia shield

Have plenty of choices now fellas so no more messages please

Last edited:
New to all this, after IPTV provider, tell me the options you offer, would also like a test to see what the service is like. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back