IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for IPTV sub for Mag254 need all uk and USA channels plus as much sports as poss. NFL and NBA all games if possible. 24/48 hr test preferred.

Thanks

Hi, looking for iptv sub for zgemma. all sports inc 3pm kick offs
movies
asian/indian channels
All Uk channels
Also need epg
Looking to buy 2 subs but need a test first and NO resellers

Last edited:
Zgemma hs2 compatible
EPG required
all channels inc indian/can/usa and sports and a good hd stream if possible
recording on to zgemma box is also requiered
no resellers
a reliable solid connection
thanks

Hi,
I am looking for a IPTV provider for Zgemma h2s. Must be from the server owner rather then a reseller. Full EPG, UK HD package, sports, 3pm kick offs and PPV. Test line needed 24/48 hrs please.

thanks

Got a mag 254. Looking for iptv sub,
Preferably :
Uk based
Full epg
Large vod content
All 3pm kick offs
Catch up will be an added bonus

Thanks

Looking for IPTV for smart tv app Smart IPTV

Need the 3pm kick offs in proper hd quality and in English please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm looking for a good iptv service for the amazon fire 4k box including 4k football, 3 pm kick offs, 4k movies, uk & Ireland tv, good epg and the possibility to record.
What are my options? Thanks.

Looking for IPTV for zgemma h2s enigma box, potential to multiroom onto a firestick at later date if service is good and stable. Looking for full sky, with recording capabilities PPV and VOD is certainly a perk. tried last month however been let down by provider so back here again. trial required.

Hi im after a service that wont require a vpn to watch 3pm footy etc...can anyone provide a trial that i can test on this weekend....thanks in advance

Looking for a new iptv provider that will be able to give me a trial to test.

got a mag 256 but would also like to occasionally watch it on my iPad (not at the same time) so after someone that will allow me use a mag and other devices .

One where you don't need a vpn to watch 3pm kickoffs in uk and as many sport channels as possible (uk , us and foreign all welcome)

Cheers

Hello, I am after IPTV subsrciption for my smart tv. I want UK, Italy and Ghana channels. can you help me find a seller please. I want trial version to test before i buy and one that doesnt Buffer. Want one that I can be watching whats showing while changing channels if possible

Hello, I am after IPTV subsrciption for my smart tv. I want UK, Italy and Ghana channels. can you help me find a seller please. I want trial version to test before i buy and one that doesnt Buffer. Want one that I can be watching whats showing while changing channels if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back