IPTV Server Request Thread July, August, September 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys

I'd like decent IPTV provider. I have a mag 256, Kodi and use a VPN. UK sly, 3pm's and PPV.

Many thanks

looking for an IPTV server.
Interested in full sky uk package with ALL PPV channels.
German and US channels would be a bonus. But most important is the reliability.

Ive tried DELETED and DELETED and both have been an utter let down and robbed me of my money.

WIlling to commit to a full year if the service is good for around a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Require a stable and reliable iptv sub - Full UK package, Full EPG, PPV, 3pm kick off and US sports.
for ZGemma h2s
extream editor

Wanted: IPTV

Need IPTV for smart TV/fire stick so m3u. 3pm games important. Subs with current provider ran out yesterday and quality not good enough to renew.

Want short subscription for confidence (1 month/3 month) before commiting to longer. Please do not PM if you can't offer that. Thanks.

Looking for full UK sub.. working epg.. Foreign Channels for 3PM football.

I'm amped at channels spewing the wrong program or on a repeat loop

Using a FIRESTICK with smart tv

Hi im looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package , PPV.
Would like to be able to record.
Possibly multi-room.
I would be looking for a trail to check. I have a H2s (x2)
used IPTV previously but supplier seems to have gone!

i'm looking for full uk iptv sub for enigma 2 box (Vu+ solo2), PPV and 3pm kickoff. UK based. I would like a short subscription to try out first.

Looking for a good quality IPTV provider for a samsung smart TV. Ideally All UK and US, Sports in FHD. Full EPG and VOD. Test first please.
Thanks

Hi guys looking for Iptv preferable with epg for either enigma or perfect player on firestick. Thank you

Sent from my LG-K120 using Tapatalk

Hey guys looking for IPTV for a zgemma box and Amazon firestick.. I'm new to all this stuff and any help would be greatly appreciated.. would like the full UK sky service for all the sports, movies and all..

Hi guys, another zgemma h2s user here looking for all channels and the occasional boxing when it's on, like a nice simple setup aswell, ideally want a 24 hour trial fairly sharpish then i'll buy sunday if all checks out

Hi, looking for an IPTV service for the Smart IPTV app. 3pm KO's, UK Sports in FHD, Movies etc. Also US Sports channels. Would prefer a trial to test.
Thanks

Need trial for smart TV.

Need's to support normal UK stuff, vod and 3pm Sundays. Not sure if I need anything else or if there are options to be considered. Want to renew every months until happy.

Multiroom would be nice but not critical.

Hi could anyone recommend a good full package iptv service with all Scottish channels , adult , and good service Celtic Rangers tv also a good VOD package thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back