IPVanish UK server list

Just a thought, I don't know, but is publishing the addresses not defeating the purpose, can they not be blocked by the broadband providers?

Just a thought, I don't know, but is publishing the addresses not defeating the purpose, can they not be blocked by the broadband providers?
They could Wheelo but when I use my vpn on kodi I use an ip address in America but I get your point on what you mean

This is why we lost satellite, cause to many think it is ok to broadcast ip addresses and servers in open forum without thinking what damage they or doing.

This is why we lost satellite, cause to many think it is ok to broadcast ip addresses and servers in open forum without thinking what damage they or doing.
It is simple for anyone to open an account with ipvanish and look at the server list. Nothing they do is illegal. I took the time to post this because in the current climate l thought TK users could make use of this data.

I crack VPN all the time now have patches for 7 VPN,
hide all ip 2017
Hide IP easy 5.5.6.8
Hotspot shield
Mask my IP 2.6.8.2
Platinum hide IP 3.5.8.2
Real hide IP 4.6.1.8
Super Hide IP 3.6.2.8

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Also express VPN weekends still 50mb download very good VPN guys hit me up I can point you in right direction for VPN can I open up thread or even a shop for VPN and accounts

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back