Iv lost some sky channels

Yes,,reports say they have a 'patch' ready to try out this evening,, fingers crossed it works,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
if you read the posts on the forum doing all the fixes and patches its not as easy as originally thought.

even if the patch did work it would not be out tonight, it would be tested before even rolled out to every server.

its going to be some time yet thats even if there is a fix.

this is not going to be a overnight thing

We know what's been said there's no fix tonight

All I know is that they are working on a patch this evening,, who knows if it will be released tonight? Negative thinking does the community no good,,there is a slight chance that it could be released tonight,,,

All I know is that they are working on a patch this evening,, who knows if it will be released tonight? Negative thinking does the community no good,,there is a slight chance that it could be released tonight,,,

negative thinking may do no good but false hope is even worse.

like i said before if the patch was to work it would not be released to all tonight

People talking crap again making something out of nothing they think they know it all because they read a post on steamboiard

Stop getting people's hopes up and making up storeys that it will be sorted tonight

Last edited:
People talking crap again making something out of nothing they think they know it all because they read a post on steamboiard

Stop getting people's hopes up and making up storeys that it will be sorted tonight

I said "a chance" not that it WILL be

Just my 10 pence worth... if it gets fixed great ...if it dont plently of other ways to view .....IPTV ..VERMIN ....ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD >>>>>Most people including myself have had their monies worth out of this ......Live with it

hi, with all due respect I've read your previous posts and im not sure you answered me? I was just wondering if this has ever happened before and was it solved? Thanks

yes it's happend before and was fixed, but this time i think its something to do with icam what has not been fixed before, but we can hope

andrewsoan10 it was a few years back channels went off Oscam sorted it out think it was to do with the ecm structure ? i am not sure now but this what we got now is something to do with icam not ecm

andrewsoan10 it was a few years back channels went off Oscam sorted it out think it was to do with the ecm structure ? i am not sure now but this what we got now is something to do with icam not ecm
1 I think you are well wrong this hasn't happened it's only been like this with HD and 2 your wrong again this isn't Icam no more as it's like the encryption for HD it's not Icam or HD encryption it's something else as stated 100 times this past week

1 I think you are well wrong this hasn't happened it's only been like this with HD and 2 your wrong again this isn't Icam no more as it's like the encryption for HD it's not Icam or HD encryption it's something else as stated 100 times this past week

LOL ok expert

Back