Iv lost some sky channels

If the problem doesn't get fixed and potentially more channels go what alternative boxes would people reccomend for VM i would like something similar to the h2s where I can watch one channel and record another

Because it can't use them, what's the point of he channels in your epg that are currently impossible to watch. Sky=sd premium. Cable=hd premium.

Please do some reading before labouring your question.

richyboy what are he channels ?? please do some spelling practice before throwing stones in a greenhouse lol :LOL:
It's not a glass house, it's a forum.

In case it was beyond you, it should of been "the". I realise this may of been confusing, apologies.

To reconfirm,

YOU DON'T GET HD PREMIUMS.

Hopefully that's simple enough so you don't need to keep asking the same question on the thread.

Hi when I do a manual scan I can see all the channels I can no longer get, sky sports news, sky news HQ, sky Atlantic ect... how can I add them back in the list, 19 channels in total it shows on the manual scan

So are you guys saying it's back on or is there away to get alternative channels I'm am clueless on how it all works

Gone and there's no way for us to get them back,,we just have to wait and hope they can be unblocked by the tech guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be back as early as tonight UK,,if the 'fix' doesn't work it'll be back to the drawing board for the tech lads,, but the positive thing is that they are on it,,
Where did you hear about a possible fix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back