Jedi Maker Xtream

Armpit1UK

Evening folks,
My Gigablue Quad 4k, has the latest OpenAtv 6.4 image installed. Currently using the E2m3u plugin to create bouquets but some of the channels get put in the wrong folders. I have installed Jedi this evening and have entered my url details correctly. There is a green circle next to the playlist but it says Active:0 Max:1. I go to the category screen and press ok but the nothing happens and no categories appear. I've waited for over 30 mins and still nothing. I know that my details are correct, as the channel list created by E2m3u works perfectly well. Any ideas why I can't get further than this?

Last edited:
I would delete suls plugin and just run jedi as see if it creates then, You may have put the config files in the wrong folder

Have you created the bouquets in jedi plugin? Delete the bouquets from e2mbouquet maker and re run the process for jedi if e2m has put channels in wrong place/bouquet then could be how your providers channels are set

Have you created the bouquets in jedi plugin? Delete the bouquets from e2mbouquet maker and re run the process for jedi if e2m has put channels in wrong place/bouquet then could be how your providers channels are set
Baz, I can't even get to the point of creating a bouquet in Jedi. I just get a blank screen when it is meant to show the categories.

in ect\enigma2\xstreamity folder playlists.txt file your details should look like this
Code:
http://domain.xyx:80/get.php?username=user&password=pass&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
Thanks urie, I'll check it when I can get control of the TV

Just tried Jedi again with the same results. Note that I can see on the User info screen that the status is Active and it also gives me the date my sub expires.

Back