Jedi Maker Xtream

I did have it working on the m3u route but only one full list was created without being able to choose categories.
Going to call it a day, as the Mrs wants to watch some right old tosh and is giving me daggers! Will give it another go asap.
Thanks to all who have tried to give me assistance to this point (y)(y)
I would talk to your provider because you also said it was also messed up using E2m3u plugin

I did have it working on the m3u route but only one full list was created without being able to choose categories.
Going to call it a day, as the Mrs wants to watch some right old tosh and is giving me daggers! Will give it another go asap.
Thanks to all who have tried to give me assistance to this point (y)(y)
Open jedi menu
Click settings
Make sure "group bouquets into own folder" is set to NO
Make sure "place bouquet at" is set to BOTTOM
Click green to save
Create bouquets again

I've just had a try with Jedi and I'm getting the same results.

Creating the bouquets via the M3U file method creates just one big list for live TV with all country's TV channels in it. As you can imagine it's very inconvenient and time consuming navigating such a list especially if the country's channels you wish to watch are in the middle of the list. The two other bouquets it creates are VOD (again just one big list for this too) along with a miscellaneous bouquet.

Creatiing the bouquets via the 'domain.xyz' method inputting the provider's details with the remote control creates seperate bouquets for all sections. Exactly as you'd want it to be. There's a menu which appears which shows the sections before creating the bouquets and gives you the option de/select ones. This does not appear with the M3U file method.

Is there some kind of bug or limitation with Jedi that's causing the M3U file method to only produce a single big list?

I can't see the point in creating the .m3u file and putting that in the folder.
Just paste the m3u text into playlists.txt and it's the same as doing it via remote but much quicker

I can't see the point in creating the .m3u file and putting that in the folder.
Just paste the m3u text into playlists.txt and it's the same as doing it via remote but much quicker
@pabloescaban , if some would read from start of thread he was only trying to load m3u because when details were added to playlists.txt file no bouquets where made or even displayed in jedimaker. and it was also messed up using E2m3u plugin.
I still say the problem lies with his provider. He should try a test line.

@pabloescaban , if some would read from start of thread he was only trying to load m3u because when details were added to playlists.txt file no bouquets where made or even displayed in jedimaker. and it was also messed up using E2m3u plugin.
I still say the problem lies with his provider. He should try a test line.
You said at 14:41 that the problem is at his side?
If the channels all work in VLC and they work in jedi, even though they are all in one list, I'd say it's they way he's trying to create bouquets that's the problem.

You said at 14:41 that the problem is at his side?
If the channels all work in VLC and they work in jedi, even though they are all in one list, I'd say it's they way he's trying to create bouquets that's the problem.
there may not even be groups in his playlist they need to present to start with
Code:
group-title="UK ENTERTAINMENT",FHD EDEN

Until he follows the advice about not grouping bouquets into one folder we won't know.
I find it highly unlikely that any provider has all channels in one list

@Armpit I'm new to Jedi just like yourself. I was having a few difficulties last night with it not recognising my line. I deleted my line and added it again but the problems persisted. I had tweaked a few settings added a VPN as my ISP intermittently blocks IPTV. I tried turning the VPN off and restarting the box but Jedi still wouldn't recognise my line and that was after checking it throughly and inputting it both via the remote and in playlists.txt

I'd had enough by this morning and decided to reflash the firmware. Once reinstalled it worked first time. So reflashing would be my advice to you.

Obviously back up your line first if you don't already have a copy somewhere.

@Kurdt Kobain , but he also said his line is not working in xstreamity. If line works in Jedimaker it will also work in xstreamity both use exactly the same format and xstreamity is even better at bringing in various lines. By that I mean errors in the formatting.

@urie What strikes me is their line is recognised by Jedi. As in the light is going green but it's when they go to the next stage and attempt to create the boquets that it seems to be getting stuck. I'm not saying it is the box at fault but trying a reflash or on another box seems a good means of troubleshooting.

I can't get Xsreamity working myself. My line shows up with a green light. The bouquets are there but the channels show nothing more than a black screen. I'll then playback the same channel in favourites, which Jedi created, or on another device, and they play fine.

@urie What strikes me is their line is recognised by Jedi. As in the light is going green but it's when they go to the next stage and attempt to create the boquets that it seems to be getting stuck. I'm not saying it is the box at fault but trying a reflash or on another box seems a good means of troubleshooting.

I can't get Xsreamity working myself. My line shows up with a green light. The bouquets are there but the channels show nothing more than a black screen. I'll then playback the same channel in favourites, which Jedi created, or on another device, and they play fine.
on xstreamity when you first run it select live channels then exit then run epgimporter select blue button and tick and save the iptv provider you have in xstreamity then manually import the provider then back to xstreamity.

As for not playing or black screen when on the tv channel press tv button that changes stream type from (DVB)1 to 4097 you can sett these setting when on your playlist screen you select yellow button for settings and change stream type for live vod series and catchup.

on xstreamity when you first run it select live channels then exit then run epgimporter select blue button and tick and save the iptv provider you have in xstreamity then manually import the provider then back to xstreamity.

As for not playing or black screen when on the tv channel press tv button that changes stream type from (DVB)1 to 4097 you can sett these setting when on your playlist screen you select yellow button for settings and change stream type for live vod series and catchup.
Thanks. XStreamity is working nicely now that I changed from (DVB)1 to 4097. Is there any way to add EPG?

Cheers. Got that that sorted now.

I don't suppose Xsreamity is capable of recording is it?
recording what if live streams it needs to be (DVB) 1 for vod 4097 you just press record button you could not show (DVB) 1 you had to change to 4097 you can also add favourites by highlighting channel and pressing stop button and you can organise favourites by pressing menu button.

Back