Jedi Maker Xtream

Thanks for that Pablo. That's much better than all the scrolling.
It would be great if they could fix it though.

Thanks for that Pablo. That's much better than all the scrolling.
It would be great if they could fix it though.
Before you create your channels delete any unwanted sections not requite like foreign/adult/vod ect and it will streamline your selection.

Hoping KiddaC will see this...
I have removed Jedi Maker (remove plugins button) and installed Bouquet Maker XStream as he suggested but when I look in the FTP there is still a folder in there...in the Enigma 2 folder. Is it OK to manually delete the old Jedi Playlists Folder? It keeps showing up as a source in my epg sources and so I am downloading the IPTV epg twice it seems... If I delete it I am worried it will mess up my epg which is working well at the moment for US tv. Same with Jediepgxtream...I removed that but the folders are still there even after a full reboot. Strange...

Jedi would have made an EPG provider file in the EPG importer plugin directory. This is different to the jedi-playlists folder you are referring to. You can safely delete the folder you are referring to. Ensure that you set up EPG importer to use the new source that BMX will create. One way of using his plugins is to have the playlists folder on /hdd BMX can be pointed to use it there as well as Xstreamity.

Jedi would have made an EPG provider file in the EPG importer plugin directory. This is different to the jedi-playlists folder you are referring to. You can safely delete the folder you are referring to. Ensure that you set up EPG importer to use the new source that BMX will create. One way of using his plugins is to have the playlists folder on /hdd BMX can be pointed to use it there as well as Xstreamity.
Many thanks. That's a neat way to do it.

Back