Jedi Maker Xtream

Thanks again for all your assistance @urie @pabloescaban @Kurdt Kobain. I will add another clean image on the multiboot and see if Jedi or Xtreamity work then. Which images are best suited to IPTV?
not read every response on this thread but from quick scan down the convo it seems you get a single long playlist. this could be due as simple as you using "type=m3u" and not "type =m3u_plus" in the url

not read every response on this thread but from quick scan down the convo it seems you get a single long playlist. this could be due as simple as you using "type=m3u" and not "type =m3u_plus" in the url
if details are added in jedimaker or xstreamity it will add as "type=m3u" my mistake earlier on "type =m3u_plus" was in sample playlist from jedimaker pdf file but that still works.

Cheers urie and spc. Using the affix '&output=ts&type=m3u_plus' on the download does indeed allow the creation of bouquet sections via Jedi using the M3U file method. I prefer the URL method, although it's nice to realise what the issue was with getting one big list all the time.

Is there a way to move certain sections higher in the list other than editing the M3U file by hand?

For instance my provider has France channels top of the list with UK coming a bit further down.

Obviously I'd like UK to be at the top.

Is there a way to move certain sections higher in the list other than editing the M3U file by hand?

For instance my provider has France channels top of the list with UK coming a bit further down.

Obviously I'd like UK to be at the top.
Do you watch French channels?
Just remove them from the list if not
Edit:
You can move the bouquets but they go back into original order each time you update the bouquets or create bouquets again

Last edited:
Thanks for the alert of version 6.14 ,can you tell what the difference ?
Reversed catchup lists.

Removed code for legacy panel.php panels. (I am pretty sure no one is using this anymore - only put in when the original xtream codes went down)
Added in the 8193 option for dreamboxes.

Bouquet name can now be defined in the playlists.txt file like xstreamity by adding # name to the end of the line

There will be another update shortly to add in catchup margin offsets and automatic server time offsets.
Complicated plugin this, so just got to do things step by step.

In Jedimaker when I choose group bouquets in its own folder, Jedi creates a folder but there is nothing in it when I update bouquets. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

In Jedimaker when I choose group bouquets in its own folder, Jedi creates a folder but there is nothing in it when I update bouquets. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?
Go into jedi plugin and click on playlists then it should show a green icon which means your line is showing as active. If its showing as red then your server is offline or sub has expired.

I have more than one playlist. They all show as green. When I run Jedimaker it creates a long list of bouquets.
I want to group the 2 playlist bouquets in their own folder to save having to continually scroll up and down.
When I select 'group bouquets in its own folder' in the settings it creates the folders but they are empty.

If using different playlists and you choose to have each playlist in its own folder what you are doing is correct but it's only an experimental setting so may or may not work.
If you want to use two lines, name one AAAA and the other ZZZZ or line1 and Line2 so you can see which line you are using.
Using the TV button to scroll across bouquets is easier and much faster than using EPG

Back