Joshua vs Usyk

There's rumours dazn will make customers pay an extra fee for the big fights, which makes absolutely no sense if there already charging a fee each month, I would rather them up it to 12 quid a month for example and then u get everything

I would pay it but I'm a massive boxing fan so it's worhit for me plus I like all the talk shows on there also

Snap bud I would pay what they ask as a fair bit of content on there plus a good backup to IPTV streams lol
Yeah deffo mate if there going to supply us with massive fights then I'm game for that, great content on there plus Laura Woods 😍

Sky has been on the downwards spiral for years will lose major sports to rivals.

Boxing and specfically big names are leaving them.

About damn time.

Yeah deffo mate if there going to supply us with massive fights then I'm game for that, great content on there plus Laura Woods 😍
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 deffinatly bud I only signed up as a backup but Laura Woods is fit as.....

Sky has been on the downwards spiral for years will lose major sports to rivals.

Boxing and specfically big names are leaving them.

About damn time.
Not really bud as you look at other platforms before dzan came along the likes of btsports channel 5 Dave ect there shows and analysis was shite compared to who sky had

I miss ringside the talk show they had on sky. That was awesome. Travesty they got rid of it.

Still find the punditry hard to hear and watch at times and so bias on sky but still better than BTs for sure.

Can't beat the teams on showtime and pbc. Provide the best insight into fights.

There's rumours dazn will make customers pay an extra fee for the big fights, which makes absolutely no sense if there already charging a fee each month, I would rather them up it to 12 quid a month for example and then u get everything

As I'd understood it there wouldn't be any ppv's - charging a fee for big fights is basically ppv. I'll unsubscribe if that turns out to be the case.

Going to come home early from the footy to watch this Saturday.

No way am i watching this in a pub in Leeds, will be a free for all scrap.

Back