Joshua vs Usyk

Agree, I dont think they want him losing so early in his career, strange verdict, Martinez's face said it all when Hatton was given the verdict.

Ye was obvious where fight was that Hatton would get the verdict.

I don't really see much in him anyway. He has to improve so much in so many areas if he is to become a decent fighter.

I said originally thought AJ will get very late stoppage only because Usyk didn't look that good in his last few fights at heavyweight.

Not shocked or surprised Usyk won. The guy is bloody world class and magnificent technically.

His footwork, jab and left hand were all outstanding. Brilliant boxing and AJ just couldn't live with him.

Rematch will happen and really nothing AJ can do that can beat Usyk with how awkward his style is and how good he is technically.

Yep that's why he didn't win.
If he had, his next fight would have been Fury.
Which he would have lost, then fight him again, and lost again, he's not looking forward to either of those

He didn't win because he had fury next and wanted a rematch? :LOL:

He didn't win because he wasn't good enough nothing more too it. Usyk schooled him over 12 rounds. Don't talk wet.

Yea AJ is a power man he needed a KO to win, he can't do quick boxing. Nothing to do with fighting fury as they almost had an agreement till wilder brought up his rematch card.

I can't see an AJ v Fury fight now. AJ will have a rematch if he wins they'll probably be a 3rd fight. By the time that is done one will retire. Only a few years left in each fighter

See some are saying Wilder will beat Fury.

Even though something feels off about Fury can't put my finger on it but he will just outbox Wilder once again no matter what crap Wilder spouts with changes he's made lol

He didn't win because he had fury next and wanted a rematch? :LOL:

He didn't win because he wasn't good enough nothing more too it. Usyk schooled him over 12 rounds. Don't talk wet.
Cute. You think he has a choice over who he fights next?
He'll fight Usyk again and retire, save getting leathered by Fury twice

Cute. You think he has a choice over who he fights next?
He'll fight Usyk again and retire, save getting leathered by Fury twice

Most likely outcome will be he takes the rematch loses and retires.

Back to back losses would be the end I would think for his boxing career.

Fury I think would KO AJ if they fought and would destroy him even more so than Usyk.

Even if he beats Usyk they'll probably have a third fight. I don't think AJ will give up his belts just to avoid a fight with Fury

That's a big if mate.

Being southpaw in itself is hard enough to crack but then someone of Usyks high quality skills.

Ye not happening. Strength and power aside Usyk will just pick him off the same in the rematch.

Back