Joshua vs Usyk

That's a big if mate.

Being southpaw in itself is hard enough to crack but then someone of Usyks high quality skills.

Ye not happening. Strength and power aside Usyk will just pick him off the same in the rematch.
Yea just going by pabloescaban logic he's saying AJ lost the fight to avoid Fury

You missed my point entirely.

Joshua lost tonight regardless on whether the Fury was next in line or not. As I’ll state for the second time because he simply wasn't good enough....

Wilder is shiite but believe he could take AJ out.

Wouldn't mind seeing that fight just for the brutal KO.

AJ has a limit and when it comes to guys like Usyk and Fury he simply can't touch them.

Yea just going by pabloescaban logic he's saying AJ lost the fight to avoid Fury

Aj lost the fight because he wasn't good enough. Pabs like to think of a conspiracy theory for everything. :LOL:

You don't get to this stage of your career having held the WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, and IBO titles and start running scared. Joshua lost tonight because Usyk is the better fighter. It’s that simple. Regardless of whether Joshua had Fury up next had he won or Humpty Dumpty he’d still have lost tonight lol

Tbh if it was a power match AJ would win he just doesn't have the skill to win on points, AJ is just slow but he would knock him out without issues

No doubt he has power and strength and probably could KO him if he landed enough.

But Usyks tactics and gameplan were perfect he didn't allow AJ to fight his fight and his superior boxing skills were his undoing.

AJ in the rematch could try to go for the power game but that's if Usyk will allow him to do so.

You missed my point entirely.

Joshua lost tonight regardless on whether the Fury was next in line or not. As I’ll state for the second time because he simply wasn't good enough....
Oh come on, you really think fighters, or any other sportsman doesn't throw a match/game if it suits their overall plan?
Did you really think AJ was boxing to the best of his ability tonight? If you did you must be the only one on earth.
He'll have another £5m rematch and win or lose he'll retire, there's no way he's going to fight someone who can beat him. To pulp

Oh come on, you really think fighters, or any other sportsman doesn't throw a match/game if it suits their overall plan?
Did you really think AJ was boxing to the best of his ability tonight? If you did you must be the only one on earth.
He'll have another £5m rematch and win or lose he'll retire, there's no way he's going to fight someone who can beat him. To pulp

I'll try and answer these questions :LOL:

Oh come on, you really think fighters, or any other sportsman doesn't throw a match/game if it suits their overall plan? No. However, do I think Joshua intentionally handed over all his belts tonight to avoid Fury? No. Not a chance. Joshua handed them over because he was not good enough lol. I keep stressing this point. This is now the 3rd time you’ve missed it….

Did you really think AJ was boxing to the best of his ability tonight? If you did you must be the only one on earth. - I believe like others that Joshua was fighting to best of his ability tonight and still wasn't good enough for the classy Usyk. Usyk schooled him.

He'll have another £5m rematch and win or lose he'll retire, there's no way he's going to fight someone who can beat him. To pulp - You could be right on that one. He could well call it a day. Because......He's not good enough lol

Last edited:
AJ has to really think long and hard about his next steps.

As the rematch likely will see him schooled again.

Let's say for argument sake Fury fights him even after AJs legacy would have been damaged after the losses he will suffer a humiliation at the hands of Fury which could seriously harm his boxing legacy whatever would be left of it by that time.

It seems a lose lose situation for him right now.

Fury also has to be 100% on it as if he ain't there is a slight chance he could get KO by Wilder.

Tbh AJ v Fury would be a hard call both would go head to head no touch points where AJ would loose. Head on they could give it a good fight

On skill Fury would win but I don't think he could resist a scrap then it would be any man's game

Let's say for argument sake Fury fights him even after AJs legacy would have been damaged after the losses he will suffer a humiliation at the hands of Fury which could seriously harm his boxing legacy whatever would be left of it by that time.

Nothing humiliating if Joshua went on to lose to Fury mate. Losing what's left of his legacy would be a difficult pill to swallow so I can see your point. But there's no humiliation in losing to Fury,

Joshua got slapped around by a overweight Ruiz and got dropped 4 times lol that's humiliating but he came back. Usyk, is a better boxer than Ruiz so no humiliation from tonight.

Fury is a superb technical boxer. Also Joshua will cash in on one huge payday with a rematch clause. He'll be laughing all the way to the bank regardless on whether he gets slapped around by Fury or not.

Fury fights various styles.

So he can just outbox and beat AJ on points or like the last Wilder fight he can scrap get in his fast and be aggressive and potentially even KO AJ.

I personally would still want to see that fight even where we know AJ has been exposed with potentially back to back losses and see if he would have anything left to really prove himself against Fury.

Nothing humiliating losing to Fury mate. Losing what's left of his legacy would be a difficult pill to swallow. But there's no humiliation in losing to Fury, Joshua got slapped around by a overweight Ruiz and got dropped 4 times lol that's humiliating. Fury is a superb technical boxer. Also Joshua will cash in on one huge payday with a rematch clause. He'll be laughing all the way to the bank regardless on whether he gets slapped around by Fury or not.

Not saying it that way. You misunderstood my post.

I merely meant if fury fought him I think he will humiliate AJ and do even worse on him than Usyk. Because he would be fighting the best heavyweight in the world and mentally he would not be there to deal with Fury.

Both fury and usyk are technically gifted and on another level to AJ completely and 10 times out of 10 both would beat him.

Not saying it that way. You misunderstood my post.

I merely meant if fury fought him I think he will humiliate AJ and do even worse on him than Usyk. Because he would be fighting the best heavyweight in the world and mentally he would not be there to deal with Fury.

Both fury and usyk are technically gifted and on another level to AJ completely and 10/10 both would beat him.

I understood mate. I get what your saying (y) Fully agree that Fury and Usyk are on another level also.

I understood mate. I get what your saying (y) Fully agree that Fury and Usyk are on another level also.

Fury/Usyk fekking hell that would be a classic.

Just thinking of that fight potentially for all the belts with two World class technicians and outstanding boxers it would be something to behold.

I'll try and answer these questions :LOL:

Oh come on, you really think fighters, or any other sportsman doesn't throw a match/game if it suits their overall plan? No. However, do I think Joshua intentionally handed over all his belts tonight to avoid Fury? No. Not a chance. Joshua handed them over because he was not good enough lol. I keep stressing this point. This is now the 3rd time you’ve missed it….

Did you really think AJ was boxing to the best of his ability tonight? If you did you must be the only one on earth. - I believe like others that Joshua was fighting to best of his ability tonight and still wasn't good enough for the classy Usyk. Usyk schooled him.

He'll have another £5m rematch and win or lose he'll retire, there's no way he's going to fight someone who can beat him. To pulp - You could be right on that one. He could well call it a day. Because......He's not good enough lol
Yes, and El Macho from Despicable me 2 AKA Ruiz, the bloke they found at a bus stop beat him fair and square only to lose a few months later for another £5m wingwangs.
Did Ruiz take him to school or did AJ take a dive like he did tonight?
Only ten million quid to find out

Back