Joshua vs Usyk

The best quote after the fight was " you dont let a small man come into your own back yard and let him piss on your tree" made my chuckle..

No I'm sure he's in it just for the sportsmanship, money never entered his head when he became a professional boxer. :sneaky: :LOL:

Because taking a dive against Ruiz or this numpty he had a dance with tonight doesn't involve having your ribs pulled out of your nostrils.
Let me ask you something, would you fight AJ or Fury for one minute?
If you had to, which would you choose?
That's why

XNjibi.gif
I would fight any Mans sister

I don't think AJ will ever fight Fury.
He could have mopped the floor with Usyk last night and the fight would have been on.
I think he'll fight Usyk again then retire

I don't think AJ should take the rematch he was totally out classed last night and probably will be again.

I don't want him to fight fury as he will just get battered I think it's not like his last fight where Ruetz gat a lucky punch this time he was totally out classed not forgetting his corner told him to go easy and not go for the knock out.

I love AJ, but I'm sorry to say he got a proper lesson last night, he won't win the rematch, and Fury would have decked him last night, time to hang gloves up before he gets really hurt, plus doesn't need the money, pack up and enjoy family life.
Never really rated AJ look at his last fight on the rematch the guy had been on the lash and doing coke to the max. It still took him 6 rounds to put him away.

He gets praise for beating klitschko however it was in reality Fury that ended
klitschkos career.

He has beat some class boxers but they were all towards the end of there careers.

Kiltchco was 41 I think he would get seriously hurt if he had a fight with Fury I doubt it is going to happen. The rematch for this one is not going to happen for a while. AJ has been caught out twice now and last night was not because he was not on form he was out classed another couple of seconds he could of had a life changing injury.

AJ wasn't boxing to his best he didn't even stick to the game plan.
For that matter I don't think he even threw a power punch at usyk lol.
Theres no way he threw that match to avoid fury as both sides have said all along they want the fight.
If it wasn't for the arbitration then it would've been been fury AJ lastnight would the outcome have been different quite possibly

Ain't going to happen fury not interested in usyk he has a 3 fight plan then going to retire 1 is wilder 2 AJ including rematch 3 whyte he's made it very clear what his intentions are

Never say never. Fans would want that fight to happen.

The AJ fight now just seems devalued but likely will still happen down the line.

images.jpg

Yep he's always been hype nothing more tbh.

He's what the media etc worship. Someone like Fury wouldn't fit the perfect image they want.

Let's hope Fury doesn't fekk up in 2 weeks by being too cocky and arrogant :LOL: :LOL:
Good thing with fury is he doesn't care what happens, he does his own thing, his boxing story has already cemented his legacy in the sport, no one wanted to fight wilder, fury don't care who he fights.

The only blessing to all this is for the hardcore fans is even if Fury loses, wilder vs usyk will be a class fight, ring general vs knockout machine.

Good thing with fury is he doesn't care what happens, he does his own thing, his boxing story has already cemented his legacy in the sport, no one wanted to fight wilder, fury don't care who he fights.
Boxing story of been a drugs cheat just like canelo jarred Miller dyliant whyte to name a few😉😉😂😂 but people let that slip lol

I have this feeling that Fury will also lose,I dont care who wins or loses,i just want to see someone get knocked out.

The only blessing to all this is for the hardcore fans is even if Fury loses, wilder vs usyk will be a class fight, ring general vs knockout machine.
Spot on mate.

Fury has cemented himself as a living legend and if he beats Wilder again will only add to it.

Still despise Wilder after how he treated his trainer. So hope he gets destroyed.

He has beat some class boxers but they were all towards the end of there careers.

Class boxers? I get you can only fight what's in front of you. And who's in their prime at the time. But who did Klitschko really beat that was class? Was he himself a class boxer? Was Povetkin a class boxer? Pulev class?

Haye took Klitschko 12 Rounds, so did Povetkin and he beat Pulev. That's all that's on Klitschko's CV really. Klitschko just happnened to take off in the early to mid 2000's with no competition. He avoided all the greats of the 90's. Tyson, Lennox, Holyfield, Bowe.

Soon as Klitschko fought anyone half decent aka Fury/Joshua he was found out. The latter also beat Pulev and Povetkin so what does that tell you. Klitschko imo is also over hyped he fought in a comfy era of heavyweight boxing.

Back