Joshua vs Usyk

That's the spirit, if you can't disprove the point, use obfuscation (y)

Glad to see that you agree that the games were fixed though, just like the AJ match on Saturday

People are free to talk about what they like.
I think he threw the match, you don't have to agree, you don't have to comment, no one does.
That doesn't change anything.
Also just a heads up, just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it a fable, it is possible for others to have differing opinions without them talking out of their arses or being unable to read, think on.

People are free to talk about what they like.
I think he threw the match, you don't have to agree, you don't have to comment, no one does.
That doesn't change anything.
Also just a heads up, just because you don't agree with something doesn't make it a fable, it is possible for others to have differing opinions without them talking out of their arses or being unable to read, think on.

I’m done here. Take your own advice from that post mate.

You’ve spent 10 pages arguing with people that don’t agree with your fables…. The contradiction is strong with you Pabs. Think on.

Watched the fight again I would say usuk won the first 4 rounds AJ tried to bully him in the ring and it worked for the next 4 rounds which he won but,usyk did land and good few good punches.

Usyk won 3 of the next 4 because he got used to AJs tactics and just picked him off or AJ could no longer maintain the pace.

As for the theory AJ threw the fight to make more money I doubt it. He would of earned more fighting fury for one fight.

Either way he is going to have to win his next fight or his career is probably finished. If he wins he really is going to have to fight fury which I can't see him winning.

Watched the fight again I would say usuk won the first 4 rounds AJ tried to bully him in the ring and it worked for the next 4 rounds which he won but,usyk did land and good few good punches.

Usyk won 3 of the next 4 because he got used to AJs tactics and just picked him off or AJ could no longer maintain the pace.

As for the theory AJ threw the fight to make more money I doubt it. He would of earned more fighting fury for one fight.

Either way he is going to have to win his next fight or his career is probably finished. If he wins he really is going to have to fight fury which I can't see him winning.
Usyk won 8-4 aj just couldn’t match him and should’ve gone for the killer shot which he’s produced with nearly every fight

Usyk won 8-4 aj just couldn’t match him and should’ve gone for the killer shot which he’s produced with nearly every fight
Think he tried he was just out witted. I think Usyk had done his homework.

It's not normal for a heavyweight to move around as much as Usyk did I think it threw AJ. AJ is going to have to go back to the drawing board I think if he wants to even have a chance of winning the rematch.

Think he tried he was just out witted. I think Usyk had done his homework.

It's not normal for a heavyweight to move around as much as Usyk did I think it threw AJ. AJ is going to have to go back to the drawing board I think if he wants to even have a chance of winning the rematch.
Aj did it in the 2nd Ruiz fight just moved round for 12 rounds.
Think too many in his corner aswell telling aj to do this do that ect but usyk is only going to get better but I have been reading that the governing bodies are going to keep usyk and fury apart at all costs.
Hearn wants the rematch in uk but usyk management wasn’t it usyk country at the Olympic stadium

Aj did it in the 2nd Ruiz fight just moved round for 12 rounds.
Think too many in his corner aswell telling aj to do this do that ect but usyk is only going to get better but I have been reading that the governing bodies are going to keep usyk and fury apart at all costs.
Hearn wants the rematch in uk but usyk management wasn’t it usyk country at the Olympic stadium
you have to remember ruiz was doing coke and drinking to the max with his prize money from the first fight. i agree that was probably a lucky punch in the first fight. The detail will be in the contract i suppose for the second fight if not AJ will probably have to fight in the olymppic stadium. might do him some good less pressure not on home soil but could work the other way. I think they will try and keep AJ away from fury aswell i think hearn is running scared

If Usyk does indeed beat AJ again in the rematch.

It's enviable all the talk will be demanding fury/usyk to happen.

The rematch should happen in Ukraine as usyk is the champion so he should have the say where the fight takes place.

A different environment for AJ may even help him with less pressure than fighting in front of his home fans .

I don't think aj will win the rematch wherever he fights, he looked a proper beaten man on Saturday, he should hang his gloves up before he really gets hurt, doesn't need the money, just look at having a good family life.

Ye thats one thing with boxing if you stay in there for too long when you know you have gone down a bit it can have devastating consequences for that fighter.

We have seen so many instances of it over the many years in the sport and wouldnt want that for AJ. Hes achieved reaching the top of the mountain might as well call it a day to look forward to the future.

I agree watch some of Joshua's other fights. He's all over them. I think it was thrown

This fight was as if he wasn't even trying. It was odd. Joshua did nowt

Have you seen the white flag being waved as well in the last round?... Loads of videos doing to rounda on social media.

Back