Kryptview A780 not picking up transponders

There are many posts on all forums with bt sd gone to hd,that means 780 wont have it but 850 will.
If you had channels before re enter your details as you used before and qam 256 and scan.

@ william stewart
Are you getting BBC1,2, ITV, CH4 in SD ? If not probably a scanning problem,
if you have them and the rest of your channels aren't clearing probably something wrong in the way you entered your line details.

@tastheman
Just do a factory reset, rescan on your original settings and enter your line in again

Last edited:
@ william stewart
Are you getting BBC1,2, ITV, CH4 in SD ? If not probably a scanning problem,
if you have them and the rest of your channels aren't clearing probably something wrong in the way you entered your line details.

@tastheman
Just do a factory reset, rescan on your original settings and enter your line in again
Done this says scan failed?

Look bbc1 bbc2 itv Sd’s have moved BT sports is gone bbc can be got up around the 800’s golf 1025 or near abouts

Many issues at the moment

with tp change are your details correct and qam 256 chosen in the manual setup and scan.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non connection of line power off box for a few minutes then power back AND reboot router if needed.

Ok presuming line is good box has lost internet connection,power off for a few minutes at rear,then power up and try again, A 2 year line is a new one or maybe it was renewed by provider?

I see i'm speaking a different language to the others in this thread because I've not understood a word that has been exchanged up to now.
'line is a cam?'
'2year line is new'

Feel free to ignore this post because i haven't got a clue what is being said

Back