Kryptview A780 not picking up transponders

line is NEWCAMD/MGCAMD set up

No.
When your line was sent to you originally it would have looked like this:
N: host.com 12345 username password 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

those are the details you need to add, nothing to do with a C line which looks like this
C: host.com 32091 username password

I see i'm speaking a different language to the others in this thread because I've not understood a word that has been exchanged up to now.
'line is a cam?'
'2year line is new'

Feel free to ignore this post because i haven't got a clue what is being said

As you know by now i hope " the line of code to set into box for box to connect and work " Cam was the wrong choice of wording lol.
2 year line means he subbed for a year and renewed for another year after the first year finished>Its common on sat to extend a working service by renewing same line in use for another year.

Did that clear it up No lol

It might be his box has not connected to internet and does not need a new line entered<unsure is their traffic or is it weather that should also work with box connected.Other kv owners would have to answer that one.

line is NEWCAMD/MGCAMD set up

Is the box scanning and finding channels ok?
if not, you'll need to make some adjustments in the TP edit section
if it's scanning and coming up with '400 video, 35 radio' and they're just not clearing, it's simply a line problem, request a test line in the cable section, regardless of what your supplier says, if this is the case, the line has either expired, you've put incorrect details in or the box is disconnected from internet or VM

if it's scanning and coming up with '400 video, 35 radio' and they're just not clearing, it's simply a line problem,

This doesn’t apply to the kryptview.

ok they must have changed it since i had one 18 months ago because it used to come up with '450 program found' after a successful scan

Then I would add my N: line, but they might have changed this now if it works without a line

I did a factory reset and lost all my channels. Managed to retrieve them by cactikid's manual search method. But now I'm only getting sky football and sky sports news on the sky sports side of things. I was getting all the SD sky sports channels prior to this. These channels are no longer scanning up. The movies is fine. I'm based in Birmingham, if anyone is able to assist me getting the sky sports channels back I'd appreciate it. My friend has icecrypt box and his SD sports channels are still working.

I did a factory reset and lost all my channels. Managed to retrieve them by cactikid's manual search method. But now I'm only getting sky football and sky sports news on the sky sports side of things. I was getting all the SD sky sports channels prior to this. These channels are no longer scanning up. The movies is fine. I'm based in Birmingham, if anyone is able to assist me getting the sky sports channels back I'd appreciate it. My friend has icecrypt box and his SD sports channels are still working.
Exactly the same with my kva780! I’m in Newcastle, was working ok until 2 days ago until everything went scrambled/no signal

These boxes are practically finished now, you'd both be better off getting a different box, there's been no updates for KV for years so, as transponders/frequencies change, they become more and more unstable.
I had one myself until a few years ago and replaced it with a cheap zgemma.
Recently 2 family members, also KV owners have bitten the bullet and got new boxes.
Modern boxes have one touch recording, full 7 day epg, HD channels and you can use different skins (backgrounds) to make them look like Sky or Virgin on the screen, like this:
epg.jpg

I did another scan selecting "all" channels rather than "network", then all the channels come back...however only sound with a black screen! Reverted back to network scan, at least have some channels but still no sky sports!

Back