Kryptview A780 not picking up transponders

I’m not great with this tech stuff so apologies ! My network is ex Telewest but I’m not sure in regards to the TP bit
Basically what im doing is selecting telewest then press the green button to search auto search it roughly detects 9 networks but when it searches for the channels nothing is found then it returns to the search screen again

Last edited:
right, so when you start the scan by pressing green button, over on the top right, there's a drop down list, scroll down to ex Telewest and start scan, then it should come up with different areas, Barnsley, Burnley, Manchester etc, is it coming up with these?
you pick the one closest to you and it scans that for channels

right, so when you start the scan by pressing green button, over on the top right, there's a drop down list, scroll down to ex Telewest and start scan, then it should come up with different areas, Barnsley, Burnley, Manchester etc, is it coming up with these?
you pick the one closest to you and it scans that for channels
That’s where it’s going wrong as I’ve done this on numerous occasions but this time no areas are coming up

ok, you need to find out from someone with a different box or a genuine box what the transponder is now as they have recently changed and you'll have to edit the TP in the 'tp edit' menu to match, then you can scan again but don't reset factory settings

ok, you need to find out from someone with a different box or a genuine box what the transponder is now as they have recently changed and you'll have to edit the TP in the 'tp edit' menu to match, then you can scan again but don't reset factory settings
So basically I would go to user preferences sat/tp edit highlight 04 telewest right cursor then change the TP on colum 4 to the correct numbers then press ok and auto search again without doing a factory reset. Would I be able to get the correct TP number off a normal VM box

Sorry for being a pest but where in the normal box would I get the transponder number in the settings?

Back