Kryptview A780 not picking up transponders

Snap mate! Exactly same problem. I’m gonna wait and see hopefully in the next few days sorts itself out
I thought maybe manually they can be transferred over to TV channels but can't figure it out. I'm hoping some bright spark on here can help us out.

£65 Brand new box, 7 day epg, updates itself while youre in bed, most VM channels in HD, access thousands of free online movies, series, doccumentaries from all over the world via same box, just using same line in Kryptview

Trying to remember if there is a powerscan function like abm that runs before channels load.Power off at rear for a min then on and see if channels then move to correct bouquet.

All mine off now done another rescan more channels gone to radio side ? Line says connected but all are scrambled?

Had this couple months when all fta moved now it seems every time I rescan channels go got about 300 odd at min thanjs

Anyone got a vm box to get the current info off box as your missing the crucial info.
You could try a factory reset as the earlier posts and network scan.

Anyone got a vm box to get the current info off box as your missing the crucial info.
You could try a factory reset as the earlier posts and network scan.
I tried inputting the info off a receiver from a different manufacturer. Same thing - channels going over to Radio side!

Back