Satellite LAN connection not working??

As @urie suggests above, enable Samba on the box and then you can use windows to browse the Zgemma like it's another drive in explorer:
C: /windows
D:/DVD
Zgemma H7

Did you try and run your lan cable into the box bypassing the switch.
Only reason i ask as my scans dont pick up all things on my scans and using switches..
Okay green ticks in network and try in box settings to reboot box and recheck network ip

Did you try and run your lan cable into the box bypassing the switch.
Only reason i ask as my scans dont pick up all things on my scans and using switches..
Okay green ticks in network and try in box settings to reboot box and recheck network ip
Hi mate yes run cable straight from router into box and get same results and reboot box using DHCP and ip still the same

This box has worked before i take it on a lan cable with a previous image?

I know i had a bad flash and had issues getting ip on box and used another image

bit behind here, you said you set a password and then flashed grogbuild, did you reset the password after flashing ?

Can you log into your router and see on there what is connected? it should show you device name and IP, make sure the IP shown on router matches ip the box has set.

Hi Grog yes password reset
have had a look in router and dont see box in connected devices i do see my cameras with same ip as box but with different port

have had a look in router and dont see box in connected devices i do see my cameras with same ip as box but with different port
is the cable good? do you have another cable to test?

If you are trying to set up your box with a static IP that is the same as another static IP on your network you are making your own problems.
Different port or not, everything needs a different IP

If you are trying to set up your box with a static IP that is the same as another static IP on your network you are making your own problems.
Different port or not, everything needs a different IP
understand mate so how do i do that i thought DHCP did that

Box ip should be something like 192.168.0.***
Does that box have a wifi setting on ?
Normally wifi is off when cable is inserted and flashing

Back