Satellite LAN connection not working??

Just to clarify/confirm, do you mean?
VPN is not on router. VPN is using VPN Manager on receiver?

Please flash image again, but do not autorestore afer image restarts.
Just to repeat: download image, do not unzip it, using Dream explorer, copy it to /media/hdd/images
In flash online, you will be able to select the downloaded image.

Please do not autorestore after it restarts.
Do not set your VPN until after confirming network check works fine.
vpn manager on receiver. can only flash image ota as dont have stick at mo that works on zgemma

I have twice given instructions on how to flash an image without a USB stick. Do they not make sense? If so, at what stage am I losing you?

Or are you saying flash online allows you to download an image and flash it without a problem?

can only flash image ota as dont have stick at mo that works on zgemma

Zgemma's disable the boot flag on usb sticks to prevent continuous flashing every time you reboot.
If you use Bootice or a partition manager and delete the filesystem and create a new fat32 primary partition it should work.

I have twice given instructions on how to flash an image without a USB stick. Do they not make sense? If so, at what stage am I losing you?

Or are you saying flash online allows you to download an image and flash it without a problem?
Im getting confused big time i can flash online openatv6.4 with either grogbuild or wooshbuild or where do i find a download able image foe stick

Link on post 64 and 70. If you don't understand instructions, say what you understand and where it does not make sense

Link on post 64 and 70. If you don't understand instructions, say what you understand and where it does not make sense
this what i have done tried to flash openatv 6.4 for zgemmah7 from usb stick. it starts to flash then boots but keeps stopping at 49.had a look at transfering to dream exlorer but dont know how

this what i have done tried to flash openatv 6.4 for zgemmah7 from usb stick. it starts to flash then boots but keeps stopping at 49.had a look at transfering to dream exlorer but dont know how
ok so as said box kept getting stuck at 49 on flash now looks looks totally knackered wont do anything so i obviously didnt understand what you put still dont but i would like to thank all you guys that were trying to help me Thank you Chrisal

just to let you know i havent put vpn manager back on
you may not have put vpn manager back on I would still check and see if there is etc/openvpn folder from what I can see Abu is correct vpn is running thats why different Diferent DNS addresses.

Im getting confused big time i can flash online openatv6.4 with either grogbuild or wooshbuild or where do i find a download able image foe stick
You say you do not have a usb that works on zgemma if so there is no way you can flash wooshbuild unless there is initialised usb in device, also i do not think you are flashing at all from usb but perhaps it is just trying to update, if this is zgemmaH7S have you tried downloading recovery file and try flashing that from usb.

Morning update and i did manage to flash atv7 onto box and now have network all back up and running,so later when i get back in i will put 6.4 back on and hopefully all will remain good so thanks every one for your time and effort much appreciated Thanks Chrisal

Morning update and i did manage to flash atv7 onto box and now have network all back up and running,so later when i get back in i will put 6.4 back on and hopefully all will remain good so thanks every one for your time and effort much appreciated Thanks Chrisal
Better to setup openatv 7.0 and make full image backup as for openatv 6.4 it is EOL (End of Life) will be discontinued in december.

Back