latest terrarium 1.9.3 no ads

this version in the download link is not ad free. has ads along the bottom of the app and shows remove ads as not activated in the settings

everyone can ignore this... my download manager didnt download the file and i mistook a previous apk for the modded one.:oops::oops::oops::xd: :dying: :dead:

Last edited:
Make sure you have deleted old version before install.

Works fine for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-28-23-23-01-770.jpeg
    Screenshot_2018-02-28-23-23-01-770.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 34
strange mate.. i deleted the old one and all the data... and it was the same. even installed it twice incase id accidentally sent a wrong file over to the shield.. tried it on bluestacks too and was the same.. im not knocking you by the way, was just pointing it out incase you had accidentally upped the wrong version.. i found one after a quick search so im all good.

Yeah no worries uploading the wrong version is definitely within my capability haha.

To be clear for others it's not my mod, I'm just sharing summat I've sourced elsewhere.

All good

think it was my mistake tbh, my idm was downloading the html page so maybe i had the terrarium file already in downloads. sorry bud.. i changed the 0 to a 1 at the end of your link and it downloaded it directly without needing to goto dropbox page... good work mate.

Hi mate, sorry to sound stupid, but how do I put this on a android box please? As you might know I am not technically gifted

Easier way for you mate, go to the browser on your box and search for 'top tutorials' then look under the android tab and you'll find what you want, just download and install through Chrome or whatever browser you use.
Lots of other useful downloads on same page.

They aren't hosting the latest version, yet.

Just dump the APK onto a USB and transfer it to your box that way, or type the Dropbox address above into a browser / this page

Back